WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

what is the best electric actuator to use for 24 Spectra?

Malik

Reaction score
accuator.jpg
this is my current one that crapped out on me. I would like to find one that is electric but moves as quick as possible. Thanks for you help, any links where to buy would be greatly appreciated

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
View attachment 476317
this is my current one that crapped out on me. I would like to find one that is electric but moves as quick as possible. Thanks for you help, any links where to buy would be greatly appreciated

... Probably one that's not painted army green...In truth since my Spectra 24 does not have trim tabs I don't have one so I don't know???...

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
One built after the Korean war . HA HA

Many companies make 12V DC jack screws, buy direct and save the 'boat show prices' ..........

You want, 300 lbs holding, 500 lbs up and down forces .

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
One built after the Korean war . HA HA

Many companies make 12V DC jack screws, buy direct and save the 'boat show prices' ..........

You want, 300 lbs holding, 500 lbs up and down forces .

...The ID plate is the dead giveaway as to the fact that it's built to mil spec...probably real quality... It had to be hand stamped just perfectly and I forget what the black crayon type stuff was to darkin the stamping and then that had to be covered with a clear coating that was called glyp...