WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is your honest opinion of how things are in the dungeon after some are gone

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
RASMUSSEN REPORTS 8/2/18

wallnutz

Reaction score
It’s better, and I even see some inmates commenting that I haven’t seen for awhile, or ever down here. I lurked down here a long time before I posted here, kind of in fear of the rhetoric.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
C45C9190-8DEE-4168-88E8-FD0D0B90317B.gif
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
RASMUSSEN REPORTS 8/2/18

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I don't feel like I need a nuclear contamination scrub down followed by steam cleaning to be in here now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No

Not a fucking chance you lying fucking retard.....as ling as you keep posting bullshit I’ll be here calling you out felcher...Thanks for your service professor

You sound like someone who rolled out of bed, and decided to eat his first shit of the day, and your breath smells like it. :)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I kind of enjoy posting now days down here, being a Trumpkin. Over the past year and a half I've been called things I've never even heard of before. I know I'm not the only one but I'm glad shameus is gone and stays gone. That guy fell off the deep end and fell so far I thought he was going to do himself in.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I kind of enjoy posting now days down here, being a Trumpkin. Over the past year and a half I've been called things I've never even heard of before. I know I'm not the only one but I'm glad shameus is gone and stays gone. That guy fell off the deep end and fell so far I thought he was going to do himself in.

The wind does blow only one direction down here doesn't it.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The wind does blow only one direction down here doesn't it.
It should blow in only one direction and NOT the way you two want it to blow. It should be a hurricane to the right!!!

thetub

Reaction score
Go tax an old person out of their O.C. home would you!!!

i dont mind people calling me any names or insults. dont give a flying shit. call me whatever you want . the pink dildos, BBCs , golden showers... dont care

but when an asshole knowingly wants to pass laws to take a majority of yore living off your table and cause hardship onto my family ( mother) well fuck that.

fuck that dont want to know that person have a beer or soda with them .

wish everyone all the best mainly health and prosperity in life.

dont understand how someone can knowingly fuck someone financially like that it blows my little pea brain of a mind away.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
You sound like someone who rolled out of bed, and decided to eat his first shit of the day, and your breath smells like it. :)

Son of a biscuit you foul mouthed dirty dog, haven’t you heard uncouthed heathen language will not be tolerated here in the political safe space.

Let’s try to keep this civil...:p

Hullbilly

Reaction score
i dont mind people calling me any names or insults. dont give a flying shit. call me whatever you want . the pink dildos, BBCs , golden showers... dont care

but when an asshole knowingly wants to pass laws to take a majority of yore living off your table and cause hardship onto my family ( mother) well fuck that.

fuck that dont want to know that person have a beer or soda with them .

wish everyone all the best mainly health and prosperity in life.

dont understand how someone can knowingly fuck someone financially like that it blows my little pea brain of a mind away.

Obviously yoore racist!

500bbc

Reaction score
Gentlemen, there is no need to talk like that around here. If you cannot get your thoughts across in an adult(ish) manner, you'll be joining Stainless as well because as far as i'm concerned, this is no different. I don't give a shit what party you affiliate with, this kind of language and demeanor will no longer be tolerated here. We're cleaning this place up.
Hey, he started it.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
Good luck with that.

When your mindset is feeble enough to believe what these guys believe it is incapable of forming an intelligible argument. The only contribution that they are able to make is demonstrated above.

If the P&G section moderation standard is going to be based on civility, and substance there will be about three people qualified to post...
AS if there is a single libturd on the planet that engages in civility and substance.

I've said, and repeated myself numerous times.
I'm merely speaking in the native language of the American libturd. See "feckless cunt" for starters.

Libturd civility...
liberals.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Gentlemen, there is no need to talk like that around here. If you cannot get your thoughts across in an adult(ish) manner, you'll be joining Stainless as well because as far as i'm concerned, this is no different. I don't give a shit what party you affiliate with, this kind of language and demeanor will no longer be tolerated here. We're cleaning this place up.
Does this mean I can’t post shit like this anymore?

And, mind if I ask why, now, you guys have decided to clean this place up?
It’s not like the shit down here hasn’t been brought to the attention of moderation and Dave like, what? a year ago??
Not trying to be critical here at all, there’s less tootsie rolls in regors sand box than there was.

RCDave

Reaction score
Its simple reasons why nothing changes, even with less extreme positions on one side. The Fab 5 mirror is broke. lol

530RL

Reaction score
Shintooo says......

And so 500 says......

AS if there is a single libturd on the planet that engages in civility and substance.

I've said, and repeated myself numerous times.
I'm merely speaking in the native language of the American libturd. See "feckless cunt" for starters.

Libturd civility...

View attachment 669625

and.....

We'll leave the blowing to you and your ilk...

So the cleaning lasted about......errrr....let's say a little over 4 hours.........

500bbc

Reaction score
Shintooo says......

And so 500 says......

and.....

So the cleaning lasted about......errrr....let's say a little over 4 hours.........
Wheels up in ten!

Great Post As Usual!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Son of a biscuit you foul mouthed dirty dog, haven’t you heard uncouthed heathen language will not be tolerated here in the political safe space.

Let’s try to keep this civil...:p

Just curious, Are there any "window licking retards" in your immediate family?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Just curious, Are there any "window licking retards" in your immediate family?

As a matter of fact yes, my sister in law....she had CP and died 5 years ago at the age of 42. Thanks for your concern....and attempted life lesson

I’m sorry if I offend delicate sensibilities with my language but.....I’m not gonna change it.

So if you advance the timing on your big block to far what do you do? Should we reinvent the American language to omit words that offend folks?

I’ll make a list of offensive words to me and then run around acting holier than thou when are used that ruffle my feathers....fuck this place has become like a university with all the trigger words, crying and safe dpaces needed

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Shintooo says......

And so 500 says......

and.....

Thanks hall monitor....great work. Should we swear you in as the P&G popo?

tenor.gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
As a matter of fact yes, my sister in law....she had CP and died 5 years ago at the age of 42. Thanks for your concern....and attempted life lesson

I’m sorry if I offend delicate sensibilities with my language but.....I’m not gonna change it.

So if you advance the timing on your big block to far what do you do? Should we reinvent the American language to omit words that offend folks?

I’ll make a list of offensive words to me and then run around acting holier than thou when are used that ruffle my feathers....fuck this place has become like a university with all the trigger words, crying and safe dpaces needed

No, thank you for the lesson. I learned all I needed.

Fuck this place...I'm going to Tanzania for a bit...

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
No, thank you for the lesson. I learned all I needed.

Fuck this place...I'm going to Tanzania for a bit...
One thing is for certain.
That thread that evolved into a banning...
Some folks just didn’t get jist.

One can use the written language as a gauge of sorts.
It tells one who another is, by the choice of words they use.
I say, use this handy tool.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Shintooo says......

And so 500 says......

and.....

And your so perfect. Thank you [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
U assclowns quit shitting on my thread or I will ban ur ass [emoji106] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Thanks Shintoooo.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
It takes a lot for people to get banned here. I mean it really does. You’ve all witnessed it for fuck’s sake. We’re a patient team here at RDP, but Patience is wearing thin.

Just remember, none of you would talk to each other face to face like you do here on the forums, specifically in this section. And if you did, you would need to get your head examined.

You work with people, live with people, are friends with people, meet people everyday that have differences of opinions regarding politics or just about every other thing you can think of, compared to what you believe in. Do you treat those people the same way you do the people here in this forum? Well again, if you do, go back and read the above.

Get it together for fuck’s sake!!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

That's what being civil gets ya my friend.....

Nganga is a very good man. But he's used to dealing with animals, not crazy bored adults:D

RodnJen

Reaction score
It takes a lot for people to get banned here. I mean it really does. You’ve all witnessed it for fuck’s sake. We’re a patient team here at RDP, but Patience is wearing thin.

Just remember, none of you would talk to each other face to face like you do here on the forums, specifically in this section. And if you did, you would need to get your head examined.

You work with people, live with people, are friends with people, meet people everyday that have differences of opinions regarding politics or just about every other thing you can think of, compared to what you believe in. Do you treat those people the same way you do the people here in this forum? Well again, if you do, go back and read the above.

Get it together for fuck’s sake!!

I’m pretty civil. It’s my message that you pussies take issue with. :D