WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is your honest opinion of how things are in the dungeon after some are gone

milkmoney

Reaction score
[emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
The only difference between Facebook and RDP, is that Dave is not yet a billionaire....... :D

28510244031_8069d9b7ff.jpg

RCDave

Reaction score
Its quieter because "one" of the extreme sides instigating has been eliminated. The other side, with many guilty of the same types of behaviors, remain. But without the gas to throw on the fire, the activity has been reduced.

LOL

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
That is the picture you see when you look up Stainless in the dictionary.

The only difference between the majority of the P&G and the very small minority of the P&G such as myself, is that P&G regulars are predominantly die hard Trump supporters who actually believe Michelle Obama has a penis and HRC personally murdered dozens. If it was a different site comprised of a different "demographic" makeup, different people would have been axed.

As George Orwell would say about the RDP P&G section, all members are equal, but some members are more equal than others........

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The only difference between the majority of the P&G and the very small minority of the P&G such as myself, is that this is a site whose members are predominantly die hard Trump supporters who actually believe Michelle Obama has a penis and HRC personally murdered dozens. If it was a different site comprised of a different "demographic" makeup, different people would have been axed.

As George Orwell would say about the RDP P&G section, all members are equal, but some members are more equal than others........

Yep. You would be correct, most of us don't shit all over the membership with blanket statements of our stupid opinion.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The only difference between the majority of the P&G and the very small minority of the P&G such as myself, is that P&G regulars are predominantly die hard Trump supporters who actually believe Michelle Obama has a penis and HRC personally murdered dozens. If it was a different site comprised of a different "demographic" makeup, different people would have been axed.

The fact of the matter is that rational thought was lost on both sides awhile ago, and it turned into a game of name calling and a race to the bottom. I don't really care, this is the political section of a largely non technical boating website.

I'm on sites that are the complete opposite in the political section. The mere mention of any conservative principle or idea and you are shouted down and called every "phobe" and "ist" name out of the deplorable playbook.

500bbc

Reaction score

Liar

Wheels up in ten!

Boogity Boogity!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Pretty quiet down here- usually lots of entertainment to read through.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
My scrolling finger is not cramping up any more......

It's actually a lot like the feeling after taking a really great shit.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

helicopter-crash-gif-7.gif

Fucking post of the year right there 5turdy!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Wait.
Michelle doesn’t have a dick?

Taboma

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that rational thought was lost on both sides awhile ago, and it turned into a game of name calling and a race to the bottom. I don't really care, this is the political section of a largely non technical boating website.

I'm on sites that are the complete opposite in the political section. The mere mention of any conservative principle or idea and you are shouted down and called every "phobe" and "ist" name out of the deplorable playbook.

Are you saying technical boating sites are left leaning ?

Sandlord

Reaction score
That is correct.Trump is in no way involved in the Manafort trial. Good chance Manafort going to walk.

The idea was to use decade old charges, charges that had already been investigated and exonerated by Rosenstein, to get Manafort to give up something on Trump.

First Mueller threatened to investigate him... Manafort wouldn't snitch
Then Mueller threatened to indict him...Manafort wouldn't snitch
Then Mueller threatened to charge him... Manafort wouldn't snitch
Then Mueller made a deal with Gates to put pressure on him, Manafort wouldn't snitch
Then Mueller
Then Mueller

See the pattern

I wonder if this is Muellers only card in the game?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
That is correct.Trump is in no way involved in the Manafort trial. Good chance Manafort going to walk.
Walk. Noted. I wonder what that cost him in money or his life to defend himself.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

Perhaps Hullbilly and 500bc will also leave and we can actually have a conversation?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Same shit, different day. There will continue to be flare ups as personalities come and go.

RCDave

Reaction score
Plenty Mo where that came from, from multiple fab'ers

500bbc

Reaction score
Perhaps Hullbilly and 500bc will also leave and we can actually have a conversation?
Conversation?
Maybe when you're not out Boy Scouting, fucking, alledged, fucking pedophile feces slurping imbecile...

500bbc

Reaction score
Same shit, different day. There will continue to be flare ups as personalities come and go.

When do you get back from your Venezuelan vacation?
We're all looking forward to your first hand reports on the lodging and accommodations so we can plan accordingly.

Imbecile...

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well I see it's pretty normal down here. If there is a normal. Lol

Seems a lot less shit storms ... although you could tell a lefty he was right and still would lose his shit lol

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
No

Not a fucking chance you lying fucking retard.....as ling as you keep posting bullshit I’ll be here calling you out felcher...Thanks for your service professor
Conversation?
Maybe when you're not out Boy Scouting, fucking, alledged, fucking pedophile feces slurping imbecile...

Gentlemen, there is no need to talk like that around here. If you cannot get your thoughts across in an adult(ish) manner, you'll be joining Stainless as well because as far as i'm concerned, this is no different. I don't give a shit what party you affiliate with, this kind of language and demeanor will no longer be tolerated here. We're cleaning this place up.

squeezer

Reaction score
Gentlemen, there is no need to talk like that around here. If you cannot get your thoughts across in an adult(ish) manner, you'll be joining Stainless as well because as far as i'm concerned, this is no different. I don't give a shit what party you affiliate with, this kind of language and demeanor will no longer be tolerated here. We're cleaning this place up.

Good luck with that.

When your mindset is feeble enough to believe what these guys believe it is incapable of forming an intelligible argument. The only contribution that they are able to make is demonstrated above.

If the P&G section moderation standard is going to be based on civility, and substance there will be about three people qualified to post...

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
If the P&G section moderation standard is going to be based on civility, and substance there will be about three people qualified to post...

That would be fine by me. Look what happened with one person not in the mix. This place really quieted down and there is less babysitting.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Good luck with that.

When your mindset is feeble enough to believe what these guys believe it is incapable of forming an intelligible argument. The only contribution that they are able to make is demonstrated above.

I look forward to more of your posts like this squeeker....

typicallibby.jpg

:D

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Good luck with that.

Hahaha great post
giphy.gif

Hullbilly

Reaction score

But post after post after post of copy n paste fake news is considered “clean”?.....noted

keep up the solid work

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Well I see it's pretty normal down here. If there is a normal. Lol

Seems a lot less shit storms ... although you could tell a lefty he was right and still would lose his shit lol

Who asked you anyway? Arent you on vacation gluteus maximus painted circus comedian!:D

Last edited:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
But post after post after post of copy n paste fake news is considered “clean”?.....noted

keep up the solid work

As long as it's done in a civilized manner and follows RDP posting guidelines, I don't care what is posted here. If you cannot adhere by that, maybe you shouldn't participate in the P&G section. Have you seen people post like that in the lounge?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
When do you get back from your Venezuelan vacation?
We're all looking forward to your first hand reports on the lodging and accommodations so we can plan accordingly.

Imbecile...

I heard he is out giving presentations to the military, the whitehouse, his neighbors, the vatican, china, israel.....anyone with a wall or fence around their respective property. Explaining how walls and fences don’t work, Cnn and his college professors told him so

Hullbilly

Reaction score
As long as it's done in a civilized manner and follows RDP posting guidelines, I don't care what is posted here. If you cannot adhere by that, maybe you shouldn't participate in the P&G section. Have you see people post like that in the lounge?

Got it....

530RL

Reaction score

Not to be a pessimist but........... :)

manar-07119820015144609448.jpg