WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What is your lowest?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
“What’s your best price?” is a good one.

Well…the best price for me is the highest price [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I like the guy who low balls you with "I have $20k CASH right now" on something substantially more. I love to reply, that's a great down payment contact me when you can get the rest.

Singleton

Reaction score
Last time I got that I was selling my 1984 BMW 528e - first day on market. My answer was “for you today, full list price”. Ended up selling the car for list on day two to the same guy.

dspracing

Reaction score
I usually throw out a price about 1/2 of the listing price. Then when they smell blood in the water I never respond again to any of there messages. Some of them just about lose their shit trying to get ahold of me, lol. I'm an asshole what can I say, hahahahaha.
This is the best!

I’ve been using “thank you for your interest in the [item]” which has stopped every conversation dead in its tracks but for sure this is far better.

dspracing

Reaction score
Jesus some of you guys are really sensitive. People ask me all the time my lowest price. I have an item for sale right now for $4500. Guy asked my lowest price and responded with $4000. He came back with $3500. Told him $4000 and if things change I'll contact him. I'm playing the waiting game and he may win.

explain to me why in the hell he wouldn’t just offer you $3500 to begin with?!?!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Last few big ticket items I sold, i had a least 5 guys send me text pics of piles of cash, i guess thats the new thing.