WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What kind of bindings are these?

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what kind of bindings these are. I’m trying to get the peice so that It can be a right foot forward and I need that top peice please text me at 7143172716 if you know what kinds of bindings these are or what I can do to fix them. I need the peice with the x on it

Attachments

• 3AC82CB6-EECD-40C3-87B0-2CD5362D88C4.jpeg
    3AC82CB6-EECD-40C3-87B0-2CD5362D88C4.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 168

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Those were the Endo's version of Murdoch bindings. I have a pair on my red Maha that is more than 20 years old. You will end up needing to cut some rubber or maybe buy some from somebody else, or even pay them to rebuild them. Race bindings are not real easy to assemble.

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Read your post again, just put that one right forward, it will be OK if you foot fits in it. Some guys used to tape the front of the bindings (regardless of brand) to keep water from rushing through, you could do that if necessary.

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
Those were the Endo's version of Murdoch bindings. I have a pair on my red Maha that is more than 20 years old. You will end up needing to cut some rubber or maybe buy some from somebody else, or even pay them to rebuild them. Race bindings are not real easy to assemble.
Where do you think I could buy some rubber or could get that piece or get them rebuilt

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Where do you think I could buy some rubber or could get that piece or get them rebuilt
You won't find that same rubber, but it's possible one of the few remaining race binding people (I believe only in Australia) could do something, or just buy a piece of rubber from a company that sells it. I guess my friend in Phoenix may have a vendor that he deals with.

Are you going to be racing, or just recreational use? I would test the ski with that existing rubber first and make sure that causes enough problems to have to change it out.

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
The ski will be used for racing. What’s dude in Phoenix’s vendor that he deals with? Also what are the few Australian brands?

Last edited:

racektm

Reaction score
Australian guys
Mick Wedge, Wedge race bindings
Danny Cropper, DC water skis

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
As Obnoxious says just move the rear binding to the front. It will look a little strange but should work just fine. Remember to cut the left binding, now the rear binding, with the same arc so you can get your back foot close to your front. Also make sure to put the heel of the right binding in the same spot the other one was.