WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What month’s best to sell the boat?

Sbarry

Reaction score
March or April? Have it listed but not really pushing it. Figured I’d start blasting the hell out of it everywhere next month, but not sure if I should wait until April. But also don’t want to wait too long and lose out on some of the boats hitting the market right now.

Catch 22...

Just need the thing gone. Haha

What say you?

Also... hope all y’all are doing good! Been a little while.

NicPaus

Reaction score
With this weather might as well hype it up now. Just got back from Foxs and it felt like Naci in the summer on a night cruise. Quite a few boats out this weekend. Mine is available now on the dock ready for water test. 2005 four winns 240 horizon 125 hrs merc 6.2. $28500

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I'm waiting for March after Daylight savings time, Hopefully the rain and snow will be done, to take the Ride out for test rides.
Here is the preview,;
1971 Campbell 20 ft, 454 Bravo Engine, T-400, Champion V-drive, original set up, Resto last year, 12K

Attachments

• lake.jpg
    lake.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 125
  • sell7.jpg
    sell7.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 125
  • sell8.jpg
    sell8.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
7/24-365 on here.
Dave would like a small cut, but it doesn't appear to be mandatory.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Thanks for asking this question...I was wondering the same thing about my Formula 260 with a 496.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Lol. You guys are idiots...

98 Hallett 270 twin 377 scorpions - 55k OBO

How much did you pay for it?
Once I sell my current boat I’m in a more competitive market. I’ll be in the market for a 270
Or 30 ft boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How much did you pay for it?
Once I sell my current boat I’m in a more competitive market. I’ll be in the market for a 270
Or 30 ft boat

I didn’t pay for it.. 2Forcefull gave it to me as a gift for all the shit he’s never sold on here because people already have a boat or no money.. :D

What it’s worth is upper 50’s, what I’ll take is 55’ish. :). It is after all the holy grail! Got a monster stereo / tv down below / 110 inverter / on board charging / butcher block counter tops / actual insulated ice chest / too much to list..

hallett21

Reaction score
I didn’t pay for it.. 2Forcefull gave it to me as a gift for all the shit he’s never sold on here because people already have a boat or no money.. :D

What it’s worth is upper 50’s, what I’ll take is 55’ish. :). It is after all the holy grail! Got a monster stereo / tv down below / 110 inverter / on board charging / butcher block counter tops / actual insulated ice chest / too much to list..

What are the hours on the motors?

You left out the toy tank

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What are the hours on the motors?

You left out the toy tank

Im not sure I’d have to have them scanned.. Barrett just didn’t a full serviceon it and the compression on them is perfect.

Toy tank? It does have a fuel transfer station so you can pump fuel from the boat to another Boat or jet skis etc. used to be a powell boat and the guy would refuel the jet skis to get to remote places.

hallett21

Reaction score
Im not sure I’d have to have them scanned.. Barrett just didn’t a full serviceon it and the compression on them is perfect.

Toy tank? It does have a fuel transfer station so you can pump fuel from the boat to another Boat or jet skis etc. used to be a powell boat and the guy would refuel the jet skis to get to remote places.

Didn’t know what to call it. But for some (myself included) it’s pretty cool to be able to fuel the sea doos on the go.

Especially on Mead or Powell.

Sbarry

Reaction score

Just sayin... if I was looking to buy, I’d be looking right now. But once the weather warms up, a little bit more, I’m assuming that’s when people will really be looking for a nice bar hoppin pontoon.

Sbarry

Reaction score
Scott you go through boats like I go through microfiber towels.....

This one is a 2018. So it’s in line with the two-season ownership tradition. Lol

Was really planning to keep this one for a while, but after the divorce, I didn’t want to live in Canyon Lake anymore... So now that I’m out of there, I don’t need the toon anymore.

It literally in LIKE NEW condition obviously.

Btw... still dealing with the release of liability on your 22. The DMV STILL shows me as the owner. I just went again the past Friday. This guy had me do it online instead of them sending it to Sacramento for me. I’ll check back in a week or so.

rvrrun

Reaction score
It’s definitely not November through February. I’ve only had a couple questions on mine and nobody out to look at it. Hopefully, it will sell in the next couple months.

Sbarry

Reaction score
It’s definitely not November through February. I’ve only had a couple questions on mine and nobody out to look at it. Hopefully, it will sell in the next couple months.

Same over here. And some trade offers but nothing worth noting

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Didn’t know what to call it. But for some (myself included) it’s pretty cool to be able to fuel the sea doos on the go.

Especially on Mead or Powell.

External fuel pump? We had a holley blue rigged on our 27 to pump into the stand ups.

Bails

Reaction score

Dave, you have that listed to low. You are bringing down the value of my 1996 270. You need to bump that price into the unrealistic zone.

Singleton

Reaction score
List and start pumping it up now.
Some schools are starting spring break within the next 3 weeks.

guest hs

Reaction score
Now is good our phone started ringing about a week ago and we are selling boats again.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, you have that listed to low. You are bringing down the value of my 1996 270. You need to bump that price into the unrealistic zone.

Someone’s gonna get a good deal.. lol

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

That’s a lot of boat for 55k. [emoji106] I’ve driven it, it’s a tank in the rough water.

84miller

Reaction score
The day after Memorial Day Weekend and before Labor Day weekend, get's the best price.

PlanB

Reaction score
It depends on the boat. I have sold most of mine in the off-season, and most were easy sells. If you have something desirable you will most likely find a buyer.

RaceTec

Reaction score
More info pics and price. You to Scott
$25k 150 Merc 22XP3 probably less than 30 hours on it... Have not used it since the divorce... Just fire it up on the hose from time to time...

78Southwind

Reaction score
It’s the “20” Party Barge model. Measures a little under 22. Has the 90 w/ command thrust.

Have you had the Pontoon on the River yet? If so how'd she doing going up river, say something similar to the Laughlin area current?

78Southwind

Reaction score
$25k 150 Merc 22XP3 probably less than 30 hours on it... Have not used it since the divorce... Just fire it up on the hose from time to time...

Have you had the Pontoon on the River yet? If so how'd she doing going up river, say something similar to the Laughlin area current?

Sbarry

Reaction score

I bought my boat for my last house. It sat on a hydro-hoist if I wasn’t out on it, unless I was taking it to Shockwave for service or when they installed the stereo system. Other than that, that boat never left a lake restricted to 35mph. Max speed is almost 30... fully loaded 26. You’re not winning any races, but that was the whole reason I bought it.

Sbarry

Reaction score
It’s still under the full Tracker Marine warranty. Like 8 years left. FULL bumper to bumper.

Your wife spills some red wine on the seats, they replace it. You snag a fishing hook... same thing, they replace it. Side panels fade from sun, replaced. Sun fade the seats... REPLACED.

you get the point.

The warranty is insane.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I bought my boat for my last house. It sat on a hydro-hoist if I wasn’t out on it, unless I was taking it to Shockwave for service or when they installed the stereo system. Other than that, that boat never left a lake restricted to 35mph. Max speed is almost 30... fully loaded 26. You’re not winning any races, but that was the whole reason I bought it.

So maybe 20 MPH up river fully loaded?