WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What Song Reminds You Of Your Lady (or Significant Other)??

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
What song reminds you of your Lady or Significant Other, and why? It doesn't have to be your special song together, just a song that always makes you think of them when it comes on.

Post a link to the song on YouTube.

For me it is "My Maria" by Brooks & Dunn. The funny thing is her name is not Maria. [emoji3] She comes from an Italian family, and her Grandmother always called her Maria.

Sent From Tapatalk

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I thought more people would have cool stories and songs.

Meanwhile in other news, there are some scorned MF'ers on RDP. [emoji3][emoji3] I'm glad the I have always used @Ziggy as a role model. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent From Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
My wife and I have always had music playing throughout the house and in the backyard when at home. Picking our drink of choice we can sit out by the fire pit and play music for hours, often playing favorites but also bringing in new stuff we have heard. My wife didn't care for country when I met her (can't really blame her a lot of country music from the past 10 years has been marginal at best) but we have always agreed this song is an accurate description of how we try to live our lives together.

Easton Corbin - Are You With Me

Another one that always makes me think of my wife.... we both love music but I'm not a big fan of crowds. For her birthday in 2017 I decided I'd buy us tickets for her favorite none other than Tom Petty at the Hollywood Bowl. Needless to say we had no idea it would be his last show ever. There is no meaning behind it as it relates to our relationship other than its just pure rock and roll which we both love.

Tom Petty - I Should Have Known It

just_floatin

Reaction score
Blow the engine in the middle of the lake on a Sunday evening - “no worries you’re a mechanic”, doctor bill way over what we can afford - “we got this”, tough month between jobs and the mortgage is due - “garage sale weekend” My Rock.

adam909

Reaction score
When I was in my late teens I was dating this chick and she was a huge Areosmith fan. We would set in my 67 fast back mustang and blast the new Aresomth get a grip album. She would dance around my car and sing the entire album.. I will always remeber her singing the open lyrics to crazy whith that attitude and her head shaking..

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Anybody else? I thought there would be more sappy inmates.

Sent From Tapatalk

707dog

Reaction score
my wedding song dedicated to her and still gets a play with a dance on our anniversary.

this is my romantico song i throw when is ass grabbing dancing time

C-2

Reaction score
Back in 1972, I was sitting in my garage with a little Wurlitzer piano and this song popped out and started this whole train a rollin’

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Rainbow - Snake Charmer ( long story but a funny one )
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl ( pretty self explanatory )