WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What the best thing you bought this year??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
F UUUU with that Gen 5 BS. :)

I did get a Kel-Tec SUB 2000 in 9mm last week. I just haven’t shot it yet to determine if it is better than the sandwich maker.
Ca. And it’s taxation of guns is all that is barring the Gen 5’s
No “egg mcmuffin” gives you the stress relief of a controlled pair from a firearm.
I decided 🤣

Javajoe

Reaction score
DFA965D2-44B7-426A-9708-F18710DC1493.jpeg

KevinR

Reaction score
About $15K in cc debt paid off...and counting.
Other than my car, and some model planes, I’ve bought nothing of note for almost 2 years, and will not until my debt is zero!
Cancer was expensive!!

Congratulations on your recovery.

I hear you. Good news is there are treatments and drugs for cancer, such as leukemia in my case. Bad news is the fricken cost of them!

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
🤔 well now that I think about it not much exciting this year so far. Just a 5k maintenance bill on the Hallett and paid taxes yesterday.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
F UUUU with that Gen 5 BS. :)

I did get a Kel-Tec SUB 2000 in 9mm last week. I just haven’t shot it yet to determine if it is better than the sandwich maker.
I have an older Sub 2k in .40. Fun little gun, fits in the hiking pack nice and is real good for coyotes.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Is that the HO with the Aisin trans?
I think that may be my next truck. And I'll be getting it from the same dealer.
It is the standard output, The HO is pretty tough to find, and the standard output has more than enough power for me. Getting it from Dave Smith Ram, very straightforward no B.S.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This is as depressing as the "let's see your garage" thread that was float'n around last year.

I haven't bought shit!
I'm just trying to keep my old shit run'n.

F.M.L. choices.
😖
Yes, but doesn't your old float have a big polished huffer on it? My old crap has an old Holley that's turned green from age, mounted to a cast iron intake 😂

F' it...some have coin, others not so much. We all slum around the the same places;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Congratulations on your recovery.

I hear you. Good news is there are treatments and drugs for cancer, such as leukemia in my case. Bad news is the fricken cost of them!

The cancer wasn’t mine, my wife fought it for 5 years before succumbing.
My recovery is financial.
Even with high quality PPO it still was expensive as you well know. Transportation, extra care, home care, all the stuff outside of actual treatment is a back breaker.
She left me a small policy, and I used pert of it to knock the accrued debt down right away.
Id have paid it off last year except for Covid causing me to be unemployed for 11 months.
Still, I never missed any payments on anything and was never late on rent either.
Im throwing everything at the credit cards and will be out from under them this year finally!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Been pretty chill with the $$$ over the past year.

I guess i am building a new house so that's kind of cool but it doesent feel like much until i see the framing in this market...lol

I guess i would have to say my new Thursday moc toe boots i bought are pretty rad :D