WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What the HELL is everyone doing for NEW Years.....

DLC

Reaction score
I’m at a total loss, I usually don’t give a crap and can sit home and have a fire pit, a dart board, corn board competition, movie or just wine/ beers as long as I’m with my trophy wife....

it’s just us 2

what say the inmates ....
RDP night ride
big ass bon fire RDP style taco trucks, disco lights, DJ up on bison
topoc 66
sit home and watch titanic....

what cha got going.....

Bobo57

Reaction score
Any fireworks or other celebrations going on in Havasu then?

Reactions: DLC

Meaney77

Reaction score
Moabi/PC with buggies assuming they stay open.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’m thinking like 1,000 people and a shit ton of pallets..... up on bison!

ok so 4 people, a 6 pack and a duraflame log up on a sand dune works also....

So you are gonna call yore buddy with the Tacoma to meet us up there at Bison again?

Marine Industries West

Reaction score
I read on the ocotillo website, no overnight camping. Is this being enforced? Not sure when the CA stay at home order will be lifted. It states that the area is open for day use only. Supposedly any land south of the 78 is BLM land and is not subject to the overnight restrictions?

Last edited:

Mikes56

Reaction score
If anything fun is going on in Havasu please let me know. A group of us are staying at the Arizona State Campground and doing some off-roading. There should be 5-6 couples going. Several friends have houses in Havasu and will be joining us.

Were up for a bonfire or a quiet get together, it doesn’t matter. All good peeps in our 50’s, so we’ll see if we can hang until midnight. We were there last year and all went to Cha-Bones for dinner, at $150 a plate. Won’t be doing that again!

jailbird141

Reaction score
Glamis and I heard they are enforcing no camping at Ocotillo.

Singleton

Reaction score
I read on the ocotillo website, no overnight camping. Is this being enforced? Not sure when the CA stay at home order will be lifted. It states that the area is open for day use only. Supposedly any land south of the 78 is BLM land and is not subject to the overnight restrictions?

BLM land is open.
So south of 78 is open around Ocotillo Wells.
Ocotillo (by the 8) is open as well as all federal BLM land. Heading to Superstition in 24 hours for the weekend

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I think we'll all just be happy to have the year behind us, vaccines in route and hopeful for a change in 2021.... I for one have had my head tucked in like a turtle since March... I'm ready to come out of the sand again.

Bear Down

Reaction score
was hoping to set up a snow scene at our house and have the kids play in the snow for New Years eve... Until I inquired about the price $240 per ton and its an 8 ton minimum... Sorry Kids, stick ball it is..

96motorhead

Reaction score
Most of the land south of the 78 in ocotillo wells is private property.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Were up for a Night Ride. Is Topock 66 going to be open on New Years Eve?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Yeah im not sure ocotillo will be open for over night stuff....crazy all national parks are closed. Camping was about all we had left.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
A group of us are going to Ocotillo for the week of New Years.

Not sure if your camping in the park. But, my son just called and no camping for next weekend. Day use only. It sure how long that will last. 😡

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
We usually just chill at home just use and the kids.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
IMG_3558.JPG

Singleton

Reaction score
Yeah im not sure ocotillo will be open for over night stuff....crazy all national parks are closed. Camping was about all we had left.

Ocotillo is federal land along with superstition & Glamis = open for overnight camping
Ocotillo Wells / Anza is CA state park land = closed for overnight camping

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Ocotillo is federal land along with superstition & Glamis = open for overnight camping
Ocotillo Wells / Anza is CA state park land = closed for overnight camping

Ahhh. Your right. He did say Ocitillo wells. Thanks.