WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whatcha got?

oldschool

Reaction score
Let see those tow boats. Ours is an 05 Sanger V215 that we picked up last March. Boat is a blast, we ski(mostly), board and wake surf with it. We used it yesterday as a matter of fact, nothing like starting the new year of with a ski run.
80BCB0EE-4B85-4A38-AB6A-ACBC507EE237.png

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Ours is a 04 (maybe 05, don't remember) Moomba direct drive. Nothing special, but it gets us on the water and making memories! She's put away in storage for the winter, but looking forward to breaking her back out this summer.
IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg
IMG_4740.JPG

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
The bimini I have is a pita to put up and take down.
Ours is a pain as well. Doesn't fold up with the tower. So if you don't want the shade, you have to take it completely off, then where do you put it? In the summer we keep our boat in our garage, and I have to fold the tower down. To do that I have to completely remove the bimini every damn time. Wish there was an easier way.

squeezer

Reaction score
I like the swivel seat and the bimini. The bimini I have is a pita to put up and take down. What do you have for ballast? Mine has the hard tanks in the back and a sack in the floor, thinking about replacing the tears with bigger Wavemaker bags.

Replaced the fiberglass seat base with the swivel base... Had to cut the base down and re-machine some index notches to get the height right. Hated that glass base, there is now a down firing sub tucked up under the helm.

Ballast is stock hard tank on the Port side, Wavemaker 1000lb bak on the Starboard side. Factory bag in the ski locker. Surfs Ok, can and will be better with a wakeshaper. This bimini and tower are pretty nice in use. Works surprisingly well carry surf boards and a tube believe it or not. PITA going up and down but that doesn't happen all that often as it fits in the garage with it up. My FIL has a V210 with your tower and if it has to go up and down all the time thats the better. Would love the new style of tower but its not worth upgrading.

Do you have the fixed rear plate or the adjustable tab out back?

Brobee

Reaction score
IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

2017 MB Sports B52. 23’ of dock crushing glory. 3000# in two hard tanks with two 1100# soft bags in the ski lockers that are plumbed into the hard tanks and 500# under the bow cushions. The Raptor 400 rockets it to a blistering 35 mph cruising speed with empty ballasts. It’s been a great family boat and tow tractor. Has the Go Surf Assist tabs on the transom along with the wake shaper with integrated fresh air exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV Gravity Games Edition. Primary duty is taking the wife around to various sand bars and beaches to float and relax. We ski here and there and I often get roped into pulling all my buddies' kids on tubes. Has factory ballast in the rear and an optional ski locker bag (never put it in) but I never fill them up. Been in the family since new and gets upgrades annually. I have all new graphics for that I need to get around to installing, just can't seem to find the time.

IMG_5718.jpg

Riverryder

Reaction score
surprised with all the ballers on this website no one has a paragon or Pavati

boatnam2

Reaction score
1996 Tige, no tower, fly high ski pole, bagged up big time and ready to crush hearts and docks.