WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's good for Costco is good for America :)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Costco has announced that effective Monday, May 4, 2020, "return to normal operating hours for most warehouses and gas stations" and...

face mask policy for members and guests
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 8.52.41 AM.png

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Our local Costco had plenty of toilet paper a few weeks ago. They were out of paper towels and all disinfectants sprays and wipes.

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
What happens to those who have a medical issue where they can’t wear a mask, or it’s highly discouraged???

Wouldn’t they then be discriminating against that person and be open for a lawsuit?

They can’t ask for proof because that is against the law of disclosing HIPAA related medical conditions, and against the 4th amendment?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I personally hate wearing a mask
I'm not a fan either by any means but for 20 minutes it really isn't that much to ask to be considerate to those around us.
I've actually gotten several "I love your mask" comments along with big smiles because of its design. It's from my daughter in SoKorea where masks are way more commonplace and fashion forward.
20200429_112824.jpg

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Most larger businesses are going this way. Even though I think it’s an overreaction, it really isn’t bother for me. If it means they are open for business, I’ll be ok with it for now.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Where else do you shop that doesn't require face covers?

I've seen people without face coverings every time I've gone out. I've gone out a few times without one. The maskless are in the minority, but largely they are not being barred from entering establishments that I have seen.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I've seen people without face coverings every time I've gone out. I've gone out a few times without one. The maskless are in the minority, but largely they are not being barred from entering establishments that I have seen.
Very true. Costco on Monday I only saw one young lady without one. Honestly, I've seen more senior citizens that are ignoring(or unaware) it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I was in LHC Basha's early Tuesday morning. 100% of the employees were wearing masks and most all of the customers.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Wife is there now in Temecula getting adult beverages

oldschool

Reaction score
That's a GREAT IDEA!!!!
I wish I'd thought of that... there is no disclaimer on what type of mask material is required...
Saw a guy get denied entry to Smart &Final, requires face covering, because he had his tee shirt pulled up over his face. WTF is the difference between a t shirt and a bandana? But this 20 something year old gal apparently was an infectious disease doctor, she was adamant.

4Waters

Reaction score
What happens to those who have a medical issue where they can’t wear a mask, or it’s highly discouraged???

Wouldn’t they then be discriminating against that person and be open for a lawsuit?

They can’t ask for proof because that is against the law of disclosing HIPAA related medical conditions, and against the 4th amendment?
I've (and I'm sure other EMS providers on here) put an oxygen mask on patients that suffer from claustrophobia and they completely lost their shit, the world was closing in on them, had to take it off. You can't discriminate against them.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
LOL
Yeah, and ladies fishnet nylons don't count😁
Fishnet nylons????? I haven't seen those in public in forever. Hell the last time I saw those, it was in a strip club and that was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time ago. :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's a GREAT IDEA!!!!
I wish I'd thought of that... there is no disclaimer on what type of mask material is required...
This is where my idea came from.😄
Fishnet nylons????? I haven't seen those in public in forever. Hell the last time I saw those, it was in a strip club and that was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time ago. :D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I refuse to wear one unless a client is mandating it (they're paying the bills). After Costco wouldn't let us go in the other day cause we are a family of 5 and only 2 membership cards (kids being 6, 3, and 1) I'm damn near ready to cancel our membership.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That's a GREAT IDEA!!!!

Our son’s friend has a Batman mask that he wears. They can’t stop him because his response will be the government just said wearing a mask is mandatory. They don’t say what type of mask. Oh the insanity!!!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
I absolutely refuse to wear these damn masks.... however they are required on my work campus so I have to put my tail between my legs and put one on when I go into work.

As for wearing one when I go shopping and when I am out and about I don’t wear one. I think the media and news outlets have blown this way out of proportion and scared people to death. Me not wearing a mask has nothing to do with consideration but more of a fuck you, and I’m not giving into the bull shit being portrayed.

I do my part, I wash my hands and keep my distance from everyone.

E9A798B8-9E30-4FB0-A5B5-6F06C2BD8422.jpeg

Last edited:

bayslarry

Reaction score
Grocery store, hardware store, liquor store.
At every store in this situation needs to be compulsory ordering their employees and staff and also encouraging customers to wear masks compulsory is a must. Costco should also provide a free mask or mask at applying the tags and Costco Return Policy to its customers in a lesser amount.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
At every store in this situation needs to be compulsory ordering their employees and staff and also encouraging customers to wear masks compulsory is a must. Costco should also provide a free mask or mask at applying the tags and Costco Return Policy to its customers in a lesser amount.

F. Yure mask.
Everything I've read says you would need to be in an enclosed room with an infected person that is actively spewing shit out of their mouth and nose, for at least a 1/2 hour for you to have a chance to get infected. Flame on bitches'. Or is it bitch's. Or all you that are a bitch. Anyway show me how your mask protects anyone or you, when there are no symptoms.

Berdes

Reaction score
Wore my mask at the park in the morning, putting up chain link fence this afternoon around my yard to keep the mosquitoes out.

hawgty55

Reaction score
I hate that this comes after their first quarter Revenue of 844 million when there was no mask needed in the store! They surely didn't care when they were amongst the minority of stores to be open.

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
This is as good as any place to vent! Pisses me off when asshats bring their fuckin’ dogs into the store, HD is bad enough but in the grocery store? Yesterday stopped bye Stater Bros. guy coming out pulls his little rat dog out of the cart, turn around some dudes walking in with a Pit Bull
WTF, find the manager and vent, we have to wear a mask but you won’t inforce your rules about dogs!