WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's good for Costco is good for America :)

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This is as good as any place to vent! Pisses me off when asshats bring their fuckin’ dogs into the store, HD is bad enough but in the grocery store? Yesterday stopped bye Stater Bros. guy coming out pulls his little rat dog out of the cart, turn around some dudes walking in with a Pit Bull
WTF, find the manager and vent, we have to wear a mask but you won’t inforce your rules about dogs!

The incredible Rude Jerks needing a Comfort DOG!! I laugh when everyone is concerned with wiping things down during the "BUG", how about the Handle on the Cart? When a Lap Dog has had his ASS against it the entire time while in the Cart.

I hear every day more and more people Sick and Trired with Dogs in any Establishment.

I would Love to see a Movement begin= Soon. I would join Full Force.

I was in a Hospital in Omaha Nebraska some years back and they had their Policy posted at the entrance The only Assistance Dog that will be admitted were Seeing Eye Dogs AND they needed Current Vacination Documents.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
This is as good as any place to vent! Pisses me off when asshats bring their fuckin’ dogs into the store, HD is bad enough but in the grocery store? Yesterday stopped bye Stater Bros. guy coming out pulls his little rat dog out of the cart, turn around some dudes walking in with a Pit Bull
WTF, find the manager and vent, we have to wear a mask but you won’t inforce your rules about dogs!

I am with you 100%. Just yesterday, Kingman Walmart shithead couple in their 20,s brought a large mutt in and it pissed a big puddle in the main aisle by electronic section...if you guessed they just kept walking you’d be right.:mad::mad:

sintax

Reaction score

nothing at my staters about wearing a mask. Was just there w/o a mask about 45 min ago, saw pleanty of people without them in the store too.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Dropped by my local Costco on Friday, left my mask in car, remembered just before I hit the door. Walked back, got my mask, as I walked in, unmasked fellow was stopped and handed a mask by the door clerk.

76sanger

Reaction score
FUCK COSTCO! Liberal fucking company that gives millions upon millions of dollars for the liberal party and cause. Me and my wife haven't stepped foot into a Costco for 4 years.

rrrr

Reaction score

Those fucktards and their dogs peg my meter.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Those fucktards and their dogs peg my meter.
Same here. My wife is deathly allergic. She shouldn't have to worry about having a massive asthma attack while grocery shopping with our daughters just cause some fuck head can't listen to the laws and leave their dogs at home sometimes

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Never have. Never will.
Un American to pay for a membership to walk into a retail store.
JM2C