WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

whats it worth?

Tireman

Reaction score
21' Foot Kachina Open Bow Jet Boat. Fresh and very powerful 460 Ford with Berkley Jet Pump and place diverter. Engine rebuilt last summer and has approximately 50 hours since rebuild. MSD electronic ignition. Berkley Pump reworked last summer. Brand new Holley 650 cfm marine carb with electric choke, new starter, new dual battery installation with heavy duty switch, new spark plugs, new u-joints, new blower, new rear navigation light, new ignition switch. New oil change and filter. Work completed by Bergeron Performance Engineering and have receipts. Seats recovered last summer. Bimini top. Boat has very nice clear coat with metal flake and tandem trailer repainted last year with matching metal flake. This boat is in great condition, looks great, runs great, and is fully lake ready right now! . I love this boat but need to sell. Comes with life jackets, approved throw pad, dock bumpers, anchor, and cover. If you are looking for a great boat that is lake or river ready right now, this is it. Have a look, you won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• tahiti.jpg
    tahiti.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
It's a jet so like $400 + 3 cases of BLL:D

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score