WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats the best deal on ev

encinoman

Reaction score
Lease, buy....
Shit box to luxury
What are you guys finding and reality cost.

Thanks in advance

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Must be a Minnion
From Ca.....??
And a Democrat

If you checked alll boxes listed above

I got nothing .... But Good Luck With That....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirbob

Reaction score
it seemed like those fiats were pretty cheap for while?

99 bucks a month or something like that?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Have gone down the rabbit hole on this recently. Really depends on what your situation is and how you plan on using it.

If you are ever planning on using it to drive passed the estimated range (requiring a fast charge on the journey) you are pretty much stuck with Tesla right now. Other models will quote fast charge capability, but the Electrify America and ChargePoint networks are just not there to support it. Tesla Supercharger network blows both of those out of the water.

Drawback to Tesla is some shoddy build quality and the perception of douchebaggery that has come down on tesla (seems like M3 owners went over to audis about 5 years ago, and have now moved on to Teslas)

If you will never use the EV as a roadtrip vehicle and have the ability to set up faster charging at home, I would get the Polestar 2 over the Model 3, I'd get the Mustang MachE over the model y, and I would get the porsche Taycan over the model s.

If you are looking for a cheaper EV setup, I would wait for the Hyundai Ioniq 5 to come out, uses the same 800V architecture that Porsche is using in the Taycan and puts it in a smaller and cheaper vehicle.

Flynryan

Reaction score
Used model 3 long range. Can p/u in the mid 30's if you can find 1

Reactions: DWC

chvynhra

Reaction score
I'm looking hard at the leaf for 210 a month. Almost pay for itself in gas and keep miles off my truck.

Reactions: DWC

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I commute 60 a day on the freeway. I have been considering this also. There is something to be said for just plugging it in at night and not worrying about it. I would still keep a piston vehicle for trips though. it would be a commuter and bang around car only.