WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's the crowd usually like on Mother's Day weekend?

Mototrig

Reaction score
I rented a house near the needles bridge for Mo's day. Just wondering what to expect.

Edit: I'm hoping less Mom's will won't to be on the water that weekend.

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I rented a house near the needles bridge for Mo's day. Just wondering what to expect.
Mothers and Fathers day are typically pretty light weekends since alot of people have to go spend time with their parents instead of going to the lake. On the other hand every weekend of 2020 sucked due to Covid, it was pretty much a holiday weekend every weekend.

Even now, this Sunday, what would otherwise be early in the season light, I drove over the Topock bridge on my Harley and it was packed with boat traffic.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Based on what I have seen online from friends over the past couple weekends, it looks like it should be a complete show.

Reactions: DWC

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Mothers and Fathers day are typically pretty light weekends since alot of people have to go spend time with their parents instead of going to the lake. On the other hand every weekend of 2020 sucked due to Covid, it was pretty much a holiday weekend every weekend.

Even now, this Sunday, what would otherwise be early in the season light, I drove over the Topock bridge on my Harley and it was packed with boat traffic.

We stopped going Father's Day weekend last year, because the last 2 years prior, it has literally turned into another holiday weekend with the crowds.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We stopped going Father's Day weekend last year, because the last 2 years prior, it has literally turned into another holiday weekend with the crowds.

Father’s Day has been busy, Mother’s Day busy but a little less. Been going for both for the past several years.

The Sunday Buffet at Shugrues was really good a couple years ago. Hope they have it again this year.

Reactions: DWC

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Kids sports are cranking back up now so weekend games are a reality for many. Hope it will keep the crowds down for the next few months.