WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's the Over/Under on NG Staying?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1611418869355.png

His Fraudulency and his handlers KNOW they're fake. My guess is they'll never leave after these anti-American cocksuckers do what they're going to do.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I’m thinking longer.....I mean, who wouldn’t wanna stay and be given candy like a toddler?
Thanks Dr Jill 💜

1611420399707.jpeg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Thanks Dr Jill
Jill Biden’s Doctorate Is Garbage Because Her Dissertation Is Garbage

Insisting on being called “Doctor” when you don’t heal people is, among most holders of doctorates, seen as a gauche, silly, cringey ego trip. Consider “Dr.” Jill Biden, who doesn’t even hold a Ph.D. but rather a lesser Ed.D., something of a joke in the academic world. President-elect Joe Biden once explained that his wife sought the degree purely for status reasons: “She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” Joe Biden has said.

FYI, Snowflakes!....Bill Cosby ALSO had a Ph.D. in Education (or an Ed.D., as it’s called),

1611424542022.gif

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I’m thinking longer.....I mean, who wouldn’t wanna stay and be given candy like a toddler?
Thanks Dr Jill 💜

View attachment 965410
That was a pathetic photo op. I watched it live and they were only worried about pictures and putting her in the best lighting. It was a bigger slap in the face then making them sleep in a cold parking structure with a 2 stall bathroom for thousands of Gaurds

HotRod82

Reaction score
View attachment 965398

His Fraudulency and his handlers KNOW they're fake. My guess is they'll never leave after these anti-American cocksuckers do what they're going to do.

So the question is......at what point does the military, or a part of the military, just walk off the job? I'm hoping that when Biden orders them back into Iraq an entire battalion just says no and stays home. Did you notice there was a convenient bombing in Baghdad on day two of the Biden term? Look for more "unrest" in Iraq as an excuse to go back in.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Jill Biden’s Doctorate Is Garbage Because Her Dissertation Is Garbage

Insisting on being called “Doctor” when you don’t heal people is, among most holders of doctorates, seen as a gauche, silly, cringey ego trip. Consider “Dr.” Jill Biden, who doesn’t even hold a Ph.D. but rather a lesser Ed.D., something of a joke in the academic world. President-elect Joe Biden once explained that his wife sought the degree purely for status reasons: “She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” Joe Biden has said.

FYI, Snowflakes!....Bill Cosby ALSO had a Ph.D. in Education (or an Ed.D., as it’s called),

View attachment 965447

1611425452827.jpeg

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
So the question is......at what point does the military, or a part of the military, just walk off the job? I'm hoping that when Biden orders them back into Iraq an entire battalion just says no and stays home. Did you notice there was a convenient bombing in Baghdad on day two of the Biden term? Look for more "unrest" in Iraq as an excuse to go back in.
Post reported.
Off to the gulags you go scumbag

41E4A48D-7DA5-448F-9328-BBEA64C0E642.png

Backlash

Reaction score
I hope every single one of those guardsman simply refused her lame-ass offering and refused to reach out their hand. "No thanks."

🖕

propcheck

Reaction score
I hope trump offers them all rooms in his hotels or puts them up someplace that would be the biggest slap in the face