WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's Up With RDP?

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Looks like one of their hosts (webair) is having internet issues. Been up and down all morning but appears to be upstream from Dave's servers.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
dave showed pics of his winning! being held for crypto.

Springfield

Reaction score
You’ll need to file this with RD…..😆😂
F0890352-B38D-4AEF-AB8D-38937786B886.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sometimes the truth is stranger then fiction.. lol

Apparently since Covid hit all these high school kids sat at home and learn how to become computer hackers. And a bunch of hackers are running attacks on various servers and we got lucky enough to get picked for today

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Those Russian hood rats that were in my dm’s said something about this.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Apparently since Covid hit all these high school kids sat at home and learn how to become computer hackers. And a bunch of hackers are running attacks on various servers and we got lucky enough to get picked for today

My neighbors divorced and just sold their house. Their 16 year old kid was getting all into coding which led to hacking. Plenty of time all day to mess with shit

Reactions: DWC

BingerFang

Reaction score

How much Bitcoin did it cost to get it back up and running? 🤣

nowski

Reaction score
This site was sooo slowww when it finally came back up, I had to take a couple melatonins to slow down and I still had to wait for it to catch up...

C-2

Reaction score
Joe should be along shortly to tell ya about Cloudflare and DDoS attacks, lol.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Ended up taking the day off and just worked. Thanks Dave!!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Was Jao Biden and the libturd minions doing his bidding here behind the outage?

Can RD keep the outages to work days? That’s better for me

Last edited:

cakemoto

Reaction score
It was all good got to watch the whole Baja 400 live

Done-it-again

Reaction score
First time being able to log on.
Shit goes down hill when RD leaves.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… he sent me a text basically saying this is fucked …fix might not be till the a.m.???… but it looks like he must’ve yelled at the right persons because it seems to be working before the a.m.???…Dunno???…

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Joe should be along shortly to tell ya about Cloudflare and DDoS attacks, lol.

That’s exactly what the conversation was today.. albeit I have no idea what it all means.

Looks like one of their hosts (webair) is having internet issues. Been up and down all morning but appears to be upstream from Dave's servers.

So I called webair and they moved our site to another server.. it got attacked again and shut that server down. So they moved it again and isolated rdp from the other sites and only my site got attacked on its own deal.

They basically told me they aren’t putting it back online until we do some cloud fare thing and hide our IP?? Whatever that means. So the IT guy did that and now it’s back online but having some problems.

I’m gonna try and get it straightened out tomorrow and have some real conversations with webair and my IT guys about what this means long term.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
That’s exactly what the conversation was today.. albeit I have no idea what it all means.

So I called webair and they moved our site to another server.. it got attacked again and shut that server down. So they moved it again and isolated rdp from the other sites and only my site got attacked on its own deal.

They basically told me they aren’t putting it back online until we do some cloud fare thing and hide our IP?? Whatever that means. So the IT guy did that and now it’s back online but having some problems.

I’m gonna try and get it straightened out tomorrow and have some real conversations with webair and my IT guys about what this means long term.
Absolutely. We talked about this a few years back but definitely makes sense to have cloudflare (I’m sure Joe has you pointed in the right direction) and potentially at the size you’re at to have a second host in case your primary host gets a ddos attack.