WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"What's With All The Lumber"????

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Flashback Circa 1988 . . .
My Bro & I are just out of High School . . . Friday night driving around in one of his Dads company service trucks.
Pull up to this dudes place to get a bag of weed, . . . never been there before, never met the dude.
Walk in... typical scene . . . guy passes my bro a baggy, he hands him the dough.
My buddy lets the tightly-wound baggie fall down between his fingers like 'cheap blinds'.
Looks at it and says . . . "What's With All The Lumber Guy"?!?!?!
Full of sticks and stems !!!!
Laughed my ass-off, and still do 30 years later !!!!!
Ohhhh to the simpler times!
Cheers everyone, have a good night !!!! ✌

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What is all the complaining about? Don’t you know that in today’s world lumber costs more than good weed. Sheeeesh you potheads gotta put down the bong some time. LOL

sprintcvx

Reaction score
The good 'ol dayz 🤣
Stems and seeds.jpg

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
My buddy's cousin startd growing in the seventies in his garage in HB. Even today I have never seen buds as sticky and stinky as this stuff was. Skunk buds don't have seeds. Haven't had to worry about lumber in a bag since 1978.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
They use all the shake to make the liquids now. If only they worked on curing cancer with the same level of effort they put into perfecting weed.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
They use all the shake to make the liquids now. If only they worked on curing cancer with the same level of effort they put into perfecting weed.

Sometimes I wonder if they really want to cure it. To much money to be lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixD9R

Reaction score
This thread reminds me when I was about 17. My buddy found out about this dealer in town. Not even sure he sold bags but you could stop by anytime and buy a few doobies. Buying a nickel or dime bag was like something I did on payday from my part time job. Sometimes he would answer the door sometimes his wife or girlfriend. Either way it was the same deal you told them how many you wanted and he or she would bring them to the door. One time I knocked on the door, the girl answered and there was a kid standing next to her in nothing but diapers. I said I needed 3, she told the kid “go tell daddy 3” the kid took off and came right back with the 3 I needed. I paid and was out of there. I could see that kid was off to a bright future.