WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whelp, I caved

Joker

Reaction score
I honestly hope you made the best decision for you and your family.
I don’t know what to do. 🇺🇸 There’s so much misinformation out there, it makes it very difficult to sort through the bullshit.

Yup, comes from both sides. One day I want the second one, the next day I listen to something else and wish I passed on the first.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yup, comes from both sides. One day I want the second one, the next day I listen to something else and wish I passed on the first.
I think I read your post around the same time I got my first (8-11). I kind of doubted my decision but I figured I’m all in at that point.

gqchris

Reaction score
Guys , if its just about yourwork asking for this, there are lots of ways to get around this without a jab. Just ask around. The cards are cheesy.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Guys , if its just about yourwork asking for this, there are lots of ways to get around this without a jab. Just ask around. The cards are cheesy.
It’s more than just asking around for a fake card. Would you be willing to throw away a career when it was found out you falsified medical documents? States are keeping record of who has been vaccinated. In some situations, people flat out have to decide if they are willing to give up their career, benefits, and how they provide for their family by not getting a “vaccine”. Some people can’t just walk away from one job and get into another at the blink of an eye. This whole deal just sucks.

sgtskidmark

Reaction score
It’s more than just asking around for a fake card. Would you be willing to throw away a career when it was found out you falsified medical documents? States are keeping record of who has been vaccinated. In some situations, people flat out have to decide if they are willing to give up their career, benefits, and how they provide for their family by not getting a “vaccine”. Some people can’t just walk away from one job and get into another at the blink of an eye. This whole deal just sucks.
Yes it does suck, mandating a shot is straight communism

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
My oldest asked me to get it after he had some friends lost a parent. So I am started to think about getting it for him. Still not sure which and if I will really go through with it, I am afraid of the reported heart problems since I have had open heart surgery.

I had open heart, my doctor insisted I get the shot…I got Pfizer zero issue…

The 'regular' flu shot, jabed before surgery, caused complications on my 6 way bypass.
I think I'll pass on the federal jab, for this reason.

Dan'l

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I honestly hope you made the best decision for you and your family.
I don’t know what to do. 🇺🇸 There’s so much misinformation out there, it makes it very difficult to sort through the bullshit.
Biggest problem for sure. 95% of info in mainstream media is a sales job full of convoluted misdirecting propaganda.
I'm lucky to have an older brother in this field of medicine that can give true data and has mentioned to me how disgusted he is by the misinformation in the media. His eyes shoot laser beams if you say the name Fauci or he about barfs bringing up Newsom.

gqchris

Reaction score
Totally agree. I would not suggest submitting a fake card for employment. There are plenty of "like minded" doctors to address ones needs. I agree, its straight bullshit.