WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whelp, I caved

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
As I said in another thread...its a choice for each of us to make with the information we have available.. It's no one else's business...especially the .gov under the leadership of a pedo. If someone doesn't agree with your choice well thats their issue.

For what it's worth...my shot of the night is Codigo anejo with a white claw back lol

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Its a real tough spot to be in. At the end of the day, survival in many cases will take priority over principles. Everyone's situation is different. You made the right choice for you.

I don't know the answer, but I respect anyone who makes an informed decision either way.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well, if you "caved" for work, that's one thing, but I know there was potential grandparent reason too. Whatever the case, your body your choice. We won't love you any less 😂
Thanks. Nice justification save from you to me.
I might post follow ups tomorrow.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Its a real tough spot to be in. At the end of the day, survival in many cases will take priority over principles. Everyone's situation is different. You made the right choice for you.

I don't know the answer, but I respect anyone who makes an informed decision either way.
Thanks. Your input is always respected.

Turnup

Reaction score
You caved on the 2nd? Can't wait to see the titles of the next few 🤣

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Not too thrilled about it but I got my second shot today.

I don’t know where to start with my justification.
I’ll let this sit until tomorrow.

I thought you were afraid of needles?

77hallett

Reaction score
I’ll be getting mine next week. It’s either take the shot or get discharged. I’ll be getting the J&J though.

nowski

Reaction score

So you caved twice, RDPer's are always the last to know. Your body, your choice, and your business...

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
So you caved twice, RDPer's are always the last to know. Your body, your choice, and your business...
Yes and yes.
Like I said earlier I’m not too thrilled but what whatever

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Wife and I decided to get it. A few people close to us died, all 3 in similar shape. Figured what the hell, we'll give it a go. Wife had an instant metal taste in her mouth followed by nausea. Then her blood pressure spiked. While they were taking her BP, I noticed both of her hands were flinching, pretty bad. She had no idea until I pointed it out. It has gotten better, but still doing it. Today, she dropped a cup of coffee. No explanation, the cup just fell from her hand. Safe and effective my ass. But, I can say we did it of our own accord. I'd be pissed if it had been forced upon us. That said, there will be no "booster" shots happening.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I got my jabs in August due to my job. It was not necessarily mandated, but my job requires business travel and my customers do not allow f2f meetings unless all parties have had the jab. I didn't have any side effects to far, but there is still an open question on any longer term side effects.

I don't hide this from people, but I don't bring it up and most of my friends have chosen to hold off on getting vaccinated which is their choice. I still strongly disagree with mandates and will not patronize restaurants, etc that require proof of vaccination to enter.

Last edited:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
My oldest asked me to get it after he had some friends lost a parent. So I am started to think about getting it for him. Still not sure which and if I will really go through with it, I am afraid of the reported heart problems since I have had open heart surgery.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
My oldest asked me to get it after he had some friends lost a parent. So I am started to think about getting it for him. Still not sure which and if I will really go through with it, I am afraid of the reported heart problems since I have had open heart surgery.

I have some heart issues even though im relatively young. Years ago I had flu virus attack my heart and it was bad news to say the least. I deal with the damage to this day. After much consulting with my doctor who I see roughly every 6 weeks..the J&J was the only one I considered..and ultimately did.

Talk to your doctor and go from there... We all know the government lies...and we all know that Fuhrer Biden doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Talk to those close to you...not the television pundits, nor the pedophile president.

Last edited:

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

Well since the site was down this sat for a couple days. 😁
I appreciate the responses.
Fuck Biden and government mandates. 😡

4Waters

Reaction score
Oh I'm judging you 6 ways to Sunday 🤣

J/K you do what's right for you. The main reason I got the jab was because my MIL is battling cancer and she didn't want us around without it or I probably wouldn't have got it, I won't be getting a booster.

HitIt

Reaction score
Talk to your doctor and go from there...
While I appreciate your neutral sentiment on vax I do want to offer a bit of caution.

The general consensus of doctors, pharma, gov, etc. is to get vaxd not matter what. Any doctor that goes against that edict is exposing himself to social and probably legal liability. From a herd perspective it makes a ton of sense but on an individual basis, it is hard to know what to do.

Before you trust what your doctor says you should question your relationship with your doctor and whether he really is thinking about you as an individual. Does he think everyone should be vaxd? No matter what? You have your own risks and risk tolerance. Make sure he is giving you advice that is in your best interest.

Some people are a hard yes and others are hard no. Science says that we should be somewhere in the middle.

poncho

Reaction score
My job made it basically an option but the chatter was you might fall off the list if you opted out, did the 2 dose Moderna hope it was the right call...No easy answers on this deal.

dribble

Reaction score
After putting it off for several months I’m glad that both the GF and I decided to get it. What I do not support are any kind of mandates or other extortion to require others to get it. For us it was a personal decision.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Sorry bro! Hope you don't end up with an escalated cancer because of it.

parker guy

Reaction score
I had open heart, my doctor insisted I get the shot…I got Pfizer zero issue…

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sorry bro! Hope you don't end up with an escalated cancer because of it.
We’re all gonna die. I don’t completely buy the severity of it necessarily but I’ve gathered if you do get it and are intubated you’re pretty much not coming back. Would totally hate to be a burden to my wife lying in a hospital bed waiting to get the plug pulled.
I’m never the one to preach but a friend of ours dad just had that happen to her.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
We’re all gonna die. I don’t completely buy the severity of it necessarily but I’ve gathered if you do get it and are intubated you’re pretty much not coming back. Would totally hate to be a burden to my wife lying in a hospital bed waiting to get the plug pulled.
I’m never the one to preach but a friend of ours dad just had that happen to her.
I honestly hope you made the best decision for you and your family.
I don’t know what to do. 🇺🇸 There’s so much misinformation out there, it makes it very difficult to sort through the bullshit.