WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When did it become ok to bully a chick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana757

Reaction score
I get RDP is not politically correct and all but shit talking (bullying) a chick?? Really??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
When women embraced feminism and proclaimed they were identical and equal to men in every way?

I don’t know the specific instance you are referring to here, so I have no idea honestly.

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
I think Dana is referring to the dive boat fire thread, where the female new member is having difficulty posting quotes and generally bumping about aimlessly. I will say RDP has equal opportunity dickheads. When the new guy that had his boat damaged during the storm (riverfamlee?) generally criticized Big Boat Owners, he took two solid helpings of shit from the peanut gallery.

It's common for new members to be roasted for various reasons, and it would be OK with me if it was toned down. If I'm correct about Dana's subject, yeah, she was getting way more BS than was necessary.

Last edited:

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Not acceptable is right.
Calling them a twat isn't bullying either, just rude.....even if it's deserved. They ain't all Angels.
I was only referring to Greg. Lol. I'd never use that term in the presence of a woman. Lady or not.....:)

Believe me, I've seen some flannel wearing diesel fuel drinkin dykes in my road trip days, that'll outspit a bronc ridin cowboy.... :eek:....they get the door held open just the same as I'd hold it for my grandma. "Ladies first". :cool:

Dana757

Reaction score
Go to RDP’s fakebook page and it’s all right there.

Yeah she seems like a troubled soul seeking attention but dang, she got destroyed by some inmates. I get the Grads thing. He enjoys it.

707dog

Reaction score
where abouts is all this RDP action? i follow rdp am i missing a chat room or something

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I guess it's a good thing I don't have Facespace. Are the people being pricks over there people here as well? I don't know what the overlap is...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I guess it's a good thing I don't have Facespace. Are the people being pricks over there people here as well? I don't know what the overlap is...
Yes. There is a huge overlap. Some inmates that don't post here anymore but still post on FB.

dribble

Reaction score
It’s never ok. If you don’t think someone who posted pics of themselves looks good, just STFU and keep it to yourself. Otherwise post up a pic of your supermodel wife or girlfriend then flame away. You’ll still be an asshat but at least you’ll be able to back up your asshat status.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
If it was the girl on FB looking for a ride from Orange County to Parker and wanting to attend the Billy Bs event in Needles, then I understand the bullying comments from Dana, it was just not right, some people can just be F'ing rude. We are not all cut from the same cloth and we are all different which what makes us great and interesting. I would hate a world made up by everyone that was the same. Keep it weird! It makes life interesting!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Yeah she seems like a troubled soul seeking attention but dang, she got destroyed by some inmates. I get the Grads thing. He enjoys it.
My wife was just telling me about this(I'm a non-FBer)and I instantly put the two together. Sorry people to put someone down like that.....it's so riverwhipish.:rolleyes:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I was only referring to Greg. Lol. I'd never use that term in the presence of a woman. Lady or not.....:)

Believe me, I've seen some flannel wearing diesel fuel drinkin dykes in my road trip days, that'll outspit a bronc ridin cowboy.... :eek:....they get the door held open just the same as I'd hold it for my grandma. "Ladies first". :cool:
Never have said anything remotely like that to a woman, not even my Ex. Have I thought it? Damn right I have but it's not in me to ever verbalize such a thought directly.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
It’s not okay and the things said to Dara in that post were terrible. There’s no excuse for that type of behavior, unfortunately there are crappy people who say terrible things and there’s nothing anybody can do beyond that aside from not allowing those people to be directly involved in their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverryder

Reaction score
Did you guys see the rack on her tho?

Lame that she’s gettin ripped up for asking for a ride. What happen to the phrase buther face? If she’s not your cup of tea no need to comment( fixed for you headless crybaby)

Hope the guy that asked if they could hang out since he hasn’t been to Parker makes it happen good for him! Haha

Last edited:

Headless hula

Reaction score
Did you guys see the rack on her tho?

Lame that she’s gettin ripped up for asking for a ride. What happen to the phrase buther face?

Hope the guy that asked if they could hang out since he hasn’t been to Parker makes it happen good for him! Haha

Hey fuckstick. Ever had a clue?

Jesus.

Bet you never heard the phrase "if you dont have anything nice to say, shut your fuckin piehole" did ya?

Riverryder

Reaction score
Hey fuckstick. Ever had a clue?

Jesus.

Haha sorry keyboard warrior.
Don’t use the lords name in vain.

Why’s the internet so serious? We can’t comment on a ladies bolt one? Or what did I say to offend you?

Headless hula

Reaction score
Where does the desire to be cruel to someone you'd never meet, met, etc,,, come from?

You kick your dog when you get home from your shitty commute from you're shittier job? What in the ever loving fuck did the dog do to deserve that?

I'll never understand people like that.
It's just sad.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Haha sorry keyboard warrior.
Don’t you the lords name in vain.

Why’s the internet so serious? We can’t comment on a ladies bolt one? Or what did I say to offend you?

I doubt I could be further from a "keyboard warrior" you'd ever run across on this forum.....

Pump the brakes dude...

Don't be crass in a thread about belittling women. It isnt funny.

rrrr

Reaction score
Well, I was definitely wrong about the subject. Reading the Fecesbook crap...I can't believe how immature and rude those posts are. Really?

I don't care for the current climate of militant political correctness, but common decency is still my guide.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I grew up on jobsites and in garages. The language spoken may not be suitable for all ears. Even here, I tend not to post much profanity. I don't know who has a kid that may be reading over their shoulder, or who may be more conservative than myself. When it comes to talk of ladies, or to ladies, things are toned down...just the way I was taught. As for bad mouthing a persons appearance, not my thing. I was never an Adonis, but at one time was a decent athlete and weight lifter. Years and miles take their toll.

I will pick on people for their actions, won't deny being guilty of that.

I will probably continue to pick on grads...when in Rome...;)

Riverryder

Reaction score
I doubt I could be further from a "keyboard warrior" you'd ever run across on this forum.....

Pump the brakes dude...

Don't be crass in a thread about belittling women. It isnt funny.

Brakes are on. Was trying to shed some light on this. I don’t talk bad about women but I can appreciate a ugly face with nice body/ bolt ons? Would I post on her page and say that to her no?
But it’s a boat forum and see post about women all dam day chill.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Brakes are on. Was trying to shed some light on this. I don’t talk bad about women but I can appreciate a ugly face with nice body/ bolt ons? Would I post on her page and say that to her no?
But it’s a boat forum and see post about women all dam day chill.

I've said my peace.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Not sure why RD felt the need to start a Fagbook page. I think RDP is popular enough not to need it but I maybe wrong. I’ve seen some or boat sites that weren’t as popular as RDP go on Fagbook and in my opinion ruined the site (no traffic) but definitely helped the brand. I say RD should drop the Fagbook site and make sure all the traffic comes through the site. JMO I don’t know shit about sites or the interweb. I’m just glorified truck driver.:D

78Southwind

Reaction score
I remember seeing something like this on FB a while ago (can't remember what group though). They just unleashed on her then too. I don't really get it but I don't really get why she posted those pictures either...

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Not sure why RD felt the need to start a Fagbook page. I think RDP is popular enough not to need it but I maybe wrong. I’ve seen some or boat sites that weren’t as popular as RDP go on Fagbook and in my opinion ruined the site (no traffic) but definitely helped the brand. I say RD should drop the Fagbook site and make sure all the traffic comes through the site. JMO I don’t know shit about sites or the interweb. I’m just glorified truck driver.:D
Forums are dinosaurs. I'm only on forums, but I know I'm missing a lot by not being on FB and IG.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Forums are dinosaurs. I'm only on forums, but I know I'm missing a lot by not being on FB and IG.

Your probably right but I make sure to do my part not to make the Liberal media any stronger that’s why I don’t have a Fagbook or Instgay..

And no I’m not homophobic, I have a gay uncle and also a close friend who hasn’t come out yet using his wife as a cover I’m sure. I’m just the picture of the politically incorrect cowboy and proud of it kinda like Sam Elliot on the Ranch. Lol! If you every had a conversation with me in person you would understand. I even sometimes say to myself did I just say that? Yep I sure did! :D

Last edited:

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

It's a shitty deal for sure. I didn't see it until much later after a shit load of comments were made and for that reason I didn't make any comments at all. I feel really bad for the poor lady that posted, but in the RDP guys defense... Even my lady thought it was a photoshop deal. There is so much goofing around here and some seriously great photoshop artists, sometimes it's really hard to tell.
I know it's no excuse but given the circumstances of the general nature here... Well yeah...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I remember seeing something like this on FB a while ago (can't remember what group though). They just unleashed on her then too. I don't really get it but I don't really get why she posted those pictures either...
Wasn't she on River Whips getting the same treatment.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
RD Facebook has over 15k inmates. Lots of good threads that people post on FB that they don't post here.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Wasn't she on River Whips getting the same treatment.

this ain’t her first rodeo. Not the first time she’s name dropped Dave either. I don’t get why anyone would expect anything less than what happened posting pictures like those. If any of you posted a Speedo pic asking for a ride it’d turn into just as much of a shit show. The question was genuine, but the delivery was a poor decision. If you’re gonna throw that stuff out there you gotta have a thick skin to accept the good, and the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.