WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When did it become ok to bully a chick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I’m just here to get in before the lock.

Carry on :cool:

Last edited:

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Is that the PC term now?

Cisgender is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth. For example, someone who identifies as a woman and was assigned female at birth is a cisgender woman. The term cisgender is the opposite of the word transgender. Related terms include cissexism and cisnormativity.

-Quoted from google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Hey, I'd go west as far as Barstow to pick her up if she can get a ride there... And then back to Needles... I've even got a bed in a primitive motorhome she can use for the weekend... I'd offer a bed in the house but she might be more comfortable in the motorhome... Get back to me, I'd have to do a little planning... 2 1/2 hour ride each way, in a Geo Convertible, fun car... Saturday morning ride to the show...
Call me 805 300 0012....I'm a sexy senior citizen, your safety is guaranteed.. If you have any doubts, call me, I'll tell you again...AND I will not be rude to you at any time, for any reason...
Ray
Also, anyone needs RV parking, extension cord and water hose, inside house shower / bathroom possible... If you can't find anywhere that has a space available... I have an acre in Mohave valley, 10 minutes from Needles marina Park...Safe, Friday night only is OK...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I think there are many many bad comedians out there and few are really trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yeah. Shit even a few of my friends posted on it and I didn't think they would be on there. Here is the post. View attachment 801320

Why not just ask for a ride? If you’re gonna post provocative pictures, and ask strangers for a ride, expect your implied quid pro quo to be met with criticism. Have a little class, ask for a ride, and keep the pictures for a different post.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Like I said, get as far as Barstow and I'll bring you the rest of the way.. No quid pro quo, just a ride Thursday or Friday morning... It might rain, so we need to get to the planning stage pretty soon...Car gets 40+ MPG, truck not quite so much... Car runs "topless", so rain kinda ruins the trip...
Ray

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Btw. Dave says he’s never met or heard of Dara? I brought this up to him when it was posted on FB yesterday. Could be just that he was introduced once and doesn’t remember?? Again it’s implied that she and Dave know each other which is a stretch.

Still just post you need a ride. No big deal. And there wouldn’t be any drama.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This isn’t the first time it’s happeend in there, or even the second.

Sadly that is just what Facebook has become nowadays.

I see people say shit in there they would never say on here.. which is ironic because a lot of people say “on fb it’s your real name and in forums it’s a screen name so they are more apt to misbehave in a forum”. I find it amusing to say the least because I Goto all the groups and I’d never let half the shit I see on a daily fly in here.

The last time this happened with that chick I removed a ton of members from the group and tried to do the right thing etc..

This keeps happening and from what I have heard there is definitely more to the story than I previously knew. I’m not gonna get into all of that as It really has nothing to do with me and I wasn’t there.

At this point though she keeps telling everyone she’s a friend of mine. I have never met her, and other than minimal online interaction don’t really know her.

I wish she’d stop posting that stuff over and over again because it results the same every time.

I removed the post and the user.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Friend of River Save's with nice titties.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
She seems kinda like that Shannon girl back in the Hot Boat days. :D

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
LOL I saw that and I said here it comes. Trolling for a ride with an obvious implied outcome. I would never say anything but she had it coming.
Cisgender? Is that a term from the alt community meaning OEM?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Simple way to solve the issue. Don't get involved with facebook.
On that note though, after all the mentions of it someone needs to update this tread with the "provocative" pictures that keep getting mentioned. Just for reference..... After all, how can the rest of us properly track this conversation without this reference?

On a more serious note, you will never see me attack someone here or anywhere else. I was taught manners and like to think that I reserve my true nature of A$$h..... for in person. Public is not really the place for all that.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
100% same idea Dave had in regards to posters being more “real”’ on FB than a message board.
Complete opposite on some FB groups.
Really strange actually.

Cdog

Reaction score
The internet is a strange place. Personally I keep everything very PC on FB and am more myself on forums. Here we have some technical knowledge buffered by a lot of silly BS. FB is just silly BS with very little real info. Concerts, events etc...

As far as little miss attention. I guess I missed it. As the saying goes. If you don’t want to be treated like a whore, don’t act like one.

Grads is living Proof that saying isn’t gender specific.

D19

Reaction score
I don't have FB but I looked at the RDP page once. It seemed a lot like River Whimps.

lebel409

Reaction score
Not sure why RD felt the need to start a Fagbook page. I think RDP is popular enough not to need it but I maybe wrong. I’ve seen some or boat sites that weren’t as popular as RDP go on Fagbook and in my opinion ruined the site (no traffic) but definitely helped the brand. I say RD should drop the Fagbook site and make sure all the traffic comes through the site. JMO I don’t know shit about sites or the interweb. I’m just glorified truck driver.:D
Same here, no need for facebook, no need to look, no interest.

BlowMe

Reaction score
On that note though, after all the mentions of it someone needs to update this tread with the "provocative" pictures that keep getting mentioned. Just for reference..... After all, how can the rest of us properly track this conversation without this reference?

On a more serious note, you will never see me attack someone here or anywhere else. I was taught manners and like to think that I reserve my true nature of A$$h..... for in person. Public is not really the place for all that.

Yeah....how about those pictures for the people like us that dont have facebook;)

NicPaus

Reaction score
Yeah....how about those pictures for the people like us that dont have facebook;)
I deleted my post with them. If you really want to see them I can post it back if your attracted to cisgender that will make you think they are transgender you might like them. I think most that posted on FB thought it was a He that is now a transgender She.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone should know that putting photos like that out there in that manner is inviting opinions from everyone. That said, it is sad that some get some sort of satisfaction or self-gratification from making an ugly, derogatory comment rather than just raising an eyebrow, doing a double-take and then scrolling on.

And y'all wonder why more chicks don't post here (and on RDP FB).........

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The late 60's and early 70's seemed like such a simpler time...
Way more simple.
Screenshot_20190925-104051_Gallery.jpg

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Anyone should know that putting photos like that out there in that manner is inviting opinions from everyone. That said, it is sad that some get some sort of satisfaction or self-gratification from making an ugly, derogatory comment rather than just raising an eyebrow, doing a double-take and then scrolling

Agreed. She knows what happens every time she posts like that, yet she continues to do so. I just zoom in the boobs for a minute and keep scrolling.

I only bully people I know...it’s the decent thing to do.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Anyone should know that putting photos like that out there in that manner is inviting opinions from everyone. That said, it is sad that some get some sort of satisfaction or self-gratification from making an ugly, derogatory comment rather than just raising an eyebrow, doing a double-take and then scrolling on.

And y'all wonder why more chicks don't post here (and on RDP FB).........

I think some believe the derogatory comments make them feel better about themselves.
There are instances here where we see darts thrown between friends or known folks(aka inmates) in jest but to do it to an online stranger is totally unacceptable.
Jan is apprehensive to post here for that reason because she takes everyone's word as verbatim and not a joking innuendo.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Multiple Choice - Choose the right answer

A) Don't be a dick

B) Don't post centerfold spreads on the world wide web if you aren't ready for a world wide web of feedback from all walks of life.

C) All of the above

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Both sides of the fence are wrong. Don't be a dick. Also - Don't post centerfold spreads on the world wide web if you aren't ready for a world wide web of feedback from all walks of life.
Didn't her post say for haters to keep their comments to themselves?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Didn't her post say for haters to keep their comments to themselves?
That she did and I saw it coming...and stayed out of it as well. It was interesting though.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
and we're off :D

71098806_2334284933499467_6192924755830505472_n.jpg

70902319_2334285070166120_5842927690490839040_n.jpg

37114468_2049526625308634_86887407441412096_n.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I guarantee you my buddy, the online dating addict, would have driven out there just to pick her up.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
She has been through this before on the Rdp Facebook page. Got the same results last time.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm confused, is this thread about a dude or a chick?

500bbc

Reaction score
A cisgender.
So what the fuck is that? It's about a guy with fake tits trying to get a ride to the river offering "favors" for the ride?

Oh fer fucks sake!:confused:

NicPaus

Reaction score
So what the fuck is that? It's about a guy with fake tits trying to get a ride to the river offering "favors" for the ride?

Oh fer fucks sake!:confused:
That's how I saw it but apparently it is a cisgender not a transgender like I thought . Did mention just breaking up. And her 1 post was something like Clayton already blew a trans this summer or I would ride out with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.