WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When did you realize you were officially old? My time was yesterday.

pixrthis

Reaction score
A couple years ago I realized my medicine cabinet had medicine in it, a lot of it. Thatā€™s when I knew I was old.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
When my 12 year old daughter and I are walking through a hospital lobby and she points to a pay phone hanging on the wall...

Her: ā€œwhatā€™s that thing Dad?ā€

Me: ā€œItā€™s a pay phone!ā€

Her: ā€œWho uses it?ā€

It was at that point I realized she never realized that some people donā€™t have a cell phones. She also has never lived in a time where cell phones didnā€™t exist.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I'm in my 30's as well....and it drives me up the damn wall. The kid on our street with the eurotrash mobile is on the verge of getting a brick tossed in the road while he's catching gears in his Mini Cooper that sits so low he uses plywood and 2x4's to get into the cape of his driveway.

haha... I even went to the extent of putting one of those ā€œslow downā€ signs in my front yard. Itā€™s a god damn residential!!šŸ¤£

HAVASUSUN

Reaction score
When my buddies kids started to graduate college and get married. My wife and I opted to not have kids. Seems like yesterday that none of our friends had kids yet. Now they are all grown up!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
When you are stunned at how old your siblings are

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Awhile back, late night Dell Taco drive threw...ā€¦.. The young stoner kid working the window was 90% brain dead to begin with.
I look at the receipt a few minutes later.... little Fucker gave me a Senior citizen's discount of Apx 1.50. FUCKER! I'm only 52 not 60 something.... :(