WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When do you have FU money?

nameisbond

Reaction score
Does fuck you money start at $10 million and up or is it higher. I say true fuck you money starts at $50 million and up in Canadian money. What do the inmates consider fuck you money?

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
When you stop looking at how much money you spend and you roll 100’s to do coke off a stripper in your private Gulf Stream on your way to Monoco for your private 200’ yatch with a 40’ MTI aboard while dozens of strippers wait for your arrival.

cakemoto

Reaction score
When you stop looking at how much money you spend and you roll 100’s to do coke off a stripper in your private Gulf Stream on your way to Monoco for your private 200’ yatch with a 40’ MTI aboard while dozens of strippers wait for your arrival.
Kinda like Dan b?

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Haha did someone watch "The Gambler?" Great movie.

For me, it would be investments that would conservatively generate my current yearly income. I'd say about $8-10MM would do it.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
It’s all relative. My number is what’s in the acct right now…and it ain’t 7 digits.

I’ve been pretty angry over the last week though, so my life goals have changed a bit.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
When you roll up to the FBO in your G650 and there is a G700 sitting next to you and you call Gulfstream and get your name on the list for one. No quote necessary.
Haha, reminds me of what happened to a good buddy. He happened to be the only guy catching a ride in the company's Falcon 900 from Toronto to Saskatoon (well known, public mining co). Identical ride was parked beside his.... and they happened to be leaving at the same time, so he got to exchange pleasantries with the private owner of the other set of wings.
It was then he realized there are 2 classes of people, him and guys like Richard Branson.

propcheck

Reaction score
FU money is way less than that you just have to make every penny count.
For instance a guy screws you in a deal so you buy the the classic car he and and his dad built together from his uncle after the dad passes away. then you give it to your kid to practice formula drift in till the car is so crooked it looks like a crab going down the road 😂 a true FU for way less than 50 million

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
FU money is when you have “people”. If you have a live in staff and people who only work to take care of your shit, you have money.

bonesfab

Reaction score
One of my customers had 30k plus apartment units. His dad had a DR. in finance. They developed half of Marina Del Rey. A rough estimation of monthly income from the rentals was 100 mil. That would be fuck you money. I miss him. Never asked price. Just asked if it was the best.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm going to up my fuck you money needed. A fuck you beach house in the hood I want is $20 million. The plane I want is $4 million. Need a few cars, etc. So true fuck you money starts at around $100 million here.

NicPaus

Reaction score
In CA...it's when you are at the pump... and just fill her up without looking at the numbers climbing.

slide that card one more time player...
That's every fill up and several times a week.

I work for a few wealthy people but they are frugal as fuck. The richest people I know you would never expect it. Worth around 100 million each. So FU money you have to be a billionaire.

nameisbond

Reaction score
That's every fill up and several times a week.

I work for a few wealthy people but they are frugal as fuck. The richest people I know you would never expect it. Worth around 100 million each. So FU money you have to be a billionaire.

We have lots of wealthy Chinese that came here before 1997 and the hand over of Hong Kong. Most are so cheap they still drive their 80's era S class Mercedes. So much so, the Vancouver Mercedes dealer send techs to the Mercedes classic center in Irvine California to learn the old cars.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I think 20 bucks could get me a drunk on a couple 40's and tell my boss F U I ain't comin in today!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I'd say it's a matter of scaling.

If I had tens of millions, I'd be renting private planes/boats etc with only a few owned toys. Maybe a trusted few employees like a housekeeper/cook/driver, but any more would start cutting into fun money.

In the hundreds of millions/billion+ area, you can afford to actually own a few jets/yachts and as many homes as you like, as well as the stable of support. To me that's true fuck you money.

Who am I kidding, If I was actually worth a million, every night would be naked twister with hookers and blow! :p😉😈

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Back in my wrench pushin days had some real fu money clients.
One charters a 707 for his vacations in middle east so he could roll with dignitaries in tombs and pyramids where Jesus hung out.
One owns enough military fighters to take over a small country.
Ones idea of a picnic is flying ( private) to their winery in the Champagne region.
When you can tell the government fu that’s
Fu money.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm going to up my fuck you money needed. A fuck you beach house in the hood I want is $20 million. The plane I want is $4 million. Need a few cars, etc. So true fuck you money starts at around $100 million here.

I rode in a 4.5-5 million dollar plane to the sand sports show just to see the speed car.. let me assure you FU doesn’t start at 5 on the plane front. 🤪

I habe friends that are rollers but even they don’t say the dreaded “FU”. 😳

LuauLounge

Reaction score
In my 20’s (1970 on), I wanted all my bills paid and $100 in my pocket. Through the years, I never forgot that. Adjusted for inflation, it’s now $700.
I’m there, I’m a happy guy. I know a bunch of people that have a shitload of money and aren’t happy. I feel sorry for them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
When you have a net worth of 10 Mil, you are set.

So let me tell ya a story about FU money.. a few years back I was rolling in a buddies boat.. about 3/4 of a million at the time. We Just happened to be idling next to some yachts in Florida.

The look one of those ballers came out and gave us was FU money. They basically said “get out of here kids”

Should be noted the boat had four outboards so other than music it was quiet. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In my 20’s (1970 on), I wanted all my bills paid and $100 in my pocket. Through the years, I never forgot that. Adjusted for inflation, it’s now $700.
I’m there, I’m a happy guy. I know a bunch of people that have a shitload of money and aren’t happy. I feel sorry for them.

It’s all relative!! Except the definition of FU money.

That’s OJ Simpson shit where you can kill someone and get away with it..

nameisbond

Reaction score
I rode in a 4.5-5 million dollar plane to the sand sports show just to see the speed car.. let me assure you FU doesn’t start at 5 on the plane front. 🤪

I habe friends that are rollers but even they don’t say the dreaded “FU”. 😳

True $4 to $5 million buys a pretty basic fast plane like a King Air. This is what I want: https://www.trade-a-plane.com/searc...el=TBM+940&listing_id=2393228&s-type=aircraft I don't want a flight crew and other expenses of a jet. These are pretty fast. Talk about inflation. Back in 1998 and my dad was still flying as a private pilot. He wanted to upgrade from his Saratoga, but didn't want to go twin engine or jet. We tested the earlier version the TBM 700. It was $1.6 million new at the time.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
My kid wasin Vegas for a bachelor party with a bunch of.college buddys a few months back. Friend of a friend, real down to Earth he said, was a Gugenheim. Yes, that Gugenheim. Carried a Amex black card.
He said family policy is a business degree of some type to get a family biz job

And charitable work was mandatory.
He never saw his credit card bill. Ever.

bonesfab

Reaction score

My customer had three daughters. All tried suicide at one point. money can't buy happiness or brains.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Does fuck you money start at $10 million and up or is it higher. I say true fuck you money starts at $50 million and up in Canadian money. What do the inmates consider fuck you money?
Ask
50319568-E00D-416F-8CE3-B24957C5E460.png