WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When Hotboat comes back on-line I am going back...

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
1. To cut and paste my PM's into Word...some have some info I would like back. Not a world ender but would be nice to have it.

2. Copy a few images from my image gallery, a few of which no other copies exist. :swear

3. Rickroll my way out of there....Done.:D

I just cant go back wards. It's a little emotional issue I have. What's in the rear-view mirror doesn't matter.

As the auctioneer would say All in...All Done

If it's a dry start for all current HB members then that site will become Last place to every place we all have currently moved to. So I am assuming all of our old stuff will come back if they had any hope of establishing themselves again.

Let's hope the pics and PM's will still be in tact.

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
1. To cut and paste my PM's into Word...some have some info I would like back. Not a world ender but would be nice to have it.

2. Copy a few images from my image gallery, a few of which no other copies exist. :swear

3. Rickroll my way out of there....Done.:D

I just cant go back wards. It's a little emotional issue I have. What's in the rear-view mirror doesn't matter.

As the auctioneer would say All in...All Done

If it's a dry start for all current HB members then that site will become Last place to every place we all have currently moved to. So I am assuming all of our old stuff will come back if they had any hope of establishing themselves again.

Let's hope the pics and PM's will still be in tact.

Just as an aside, you can save all your PMs to different types of files automatically. You don't have to cut and paste each one.

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
i wonder if they will be able to pull it back together....

I know it just wont be the same with me not there.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Im gonna be one of the few to say this. if in fact they do bring it back for free. I bet within weeks it will be going like normal and everyone who said "Im never going back" will be posting away in no time. ;)
________
Starcraft 2 Replay

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Totally agree,

Im gonna be one of the few to say this. if in fact they do bring it back for free. I bet within weeks it will be going like normal and everyone who said "Im never going back" will be posting away in no time. ;)

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score

Gotta agree. Most will come back. I'm sure there will be a few hold outs, but time will tell.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Time might tell, but I never will. Tell, I mean. ;)

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

You could be right. I guess only time will tell.

I will say this though if it's a complete dry start I don't know how that will fair. Why move from here?

Then again does Riverdave want where this will head. Drama will come. :hmm

Right now the shock factor is still very present among us all.

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
You have to treat HotBoat like the mullet-wearing, NASCAR loving, dirty fingernailed, abusive boyfriend who knocks out your remaining front tooth. There has to come a time where you say ENOUGH and grab your 6 illegitimate kids and floor that Gremlin and never look back.

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score
Merrill.....since!!!

Sence ain't no word....:fsakes

Had to edit, looked a little too much like the spelling police.....:D:D:joke

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Someone told somebody that told another dude what he'd heard from the lesbians and buttkissers about Hotboat coming back with a new look and accounts intact.
All rumors until time tells :smackhead:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Merrill.....since!!!

Sence ain't no word....:fsakes

Had to edit, looked a little too much like the spelling police.....:D:D:joke

:smackhead:smackhead :D

LMAO. Guilty. I was stupid enough to pour all my money into a Jeep. There was none left for secondary school. :)

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I was in there this morning and re-read some of my pm's, I would like some of those back also. I hope we can at least have that. They have a banner now saying it will be back in 08.... :lmao

ROZ

Reaction score
Dave needs to put the RR thread over here :D