WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When is heels up Harris

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
going to resign her seat as Senator? When Obummer was the President elect he resigned as Seantor in mid November. What's Harris waiting for? She can't be worried about resigning and then her and Alzheimer Joe losing the race due to fraud, can she? Gavin has a huge list of talented liberals to choose from to fill the seat. We're waiting Kamala.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
going to resign her seat as Senator? When Obummer was the President elect he resigned as Seantor in mid November. What's Harris waiting for? She can't be worried about resigning and then her and Alzheimer Joe losing the race due to fraud, can she? Gavin has a huge list of talented liberals to choose from to fill the seat. We're waiting Kamala.
Never. She’s not going to the VP house.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

She’s still accepting bids.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
seriously, what in the hell is that mayor creature? No damn way it’s human

5C084165-FBFD-4201-8C1B-A732E0C44741.jpeg
209546FD-65FC-4705-BF6D-FB724892E405.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Harris has resigned her Senate seat.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Did you save the country from the tent fire?

Did they have you write a ticket for improper camping? 😂

I seriously belly laughed this morning when I read about the panic in DC......over a homeless camp fire. lol.

What is the swamp going to do if shit ever really goes down? They will collectively shit themselves and start crying.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I seriously belly laughed this morning when I read about the panic in DC......over a homeless camp fire. lol.

What is the swamp going to do if shit ever really goes down? They will collectively shit themselves and start crying.

Soy boys at their finest. 👍

9F22CBEF-3E35-4B3C-8D46-1D2B71E4DDDE.jpeg