WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When Libturds Run Cities .com

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Population control

You want to take a wild guess at the common denominator of both criminal and victim? (Criminal/victim used VERY loosely)

Oohhhh pick me pick me!!!
44806F8D-196C-49BE-9386-F8FBF703E4CA.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Last week saw 25 killed, 22 so far in July as of the 3rd.
So as predicted there was a run on ammo over the 4th!
25 killed...in a week. Think about that.
You are statistically safer in Syria or Afghanistan.
16B0B4BA-90F1-4572-8067-9AB2EC6DA90E.png

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Last week saw 25 killed, 22 so far in July as of the 3rd.
So as predicted there was a run on ammo over the 4th!
25 killed...in a week. Think about that.
You are statistically safer in Syria or Afghanistan.
View attachment 1022016

Sorry but crime is on the decline in Chicago. I don't know where you get your right wing information from.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Jackass .com thank you!

It’s really quite amazing.
Think about this. A person is shot about every 2 hours.
A Person is killed every 11.99 hours.
What that means, as a cop/ homicide detective, is that every single shift every single day you are going to catch at least one body.

Last edited:

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Jackass .com thank you!

It’s really quite amazing.
Think about this. A person is shot about every 2 hours.
A Person is killed every 11.99 hours.
What that means, as a cop/ homicide detective, is that every single shift every single day you are going to catch at least one body.
If you stay busy at work time go's by faster ;)

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I say we put up some kind of barrier around that part of the city and just keep throwing ammo to them and let them have at it!!! Who gives a fuck???

The people in the worst neighborhoods want more police presence, not less. What they should do is round up the gang bangers and drop them off up in the Gold Coast neighborhoods... you know, where the rich liberals that want to disband the police live.

This won't stop until they take the shackles off the popo...

Backlash

Reaction score
A famous movie line keeps popping up in my head....

"God willing."

😁

bonesfab

Reaction score
They need gun ranges in the inner cities with free ammo. And maybe a eye glasses place too. Get that percentage up to 75-80% Hit the intended target. Funerals are cheap compared to hospital stays and recovery.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They need gun ranges in the inner cities with free ammo. And maybe a eye glasses place too. Get that percentage up to 75-80% Hit the intended target. Funerals are cheap compared to hospital stays and recovery.
They get a better hit ratio, they will take care of themselves faster.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Reactions: DWC

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Neighborhoods are RACIST!!!

https://mynorthwest.com/3004893/rantz-seattle-politicians-racist-crt-dismantling/

The Seattle City Council is forwarding plans to dismantle residential zones because far-left activists believe them to be racist. This is critical race theory (CRT) in action.
View attachment 1023112

I like this article better.

thetub

Reaction score
Check this shit out. Shop lifters operate completely without fear of being stopped.
The devil in me says everyone in the store should have followed them with there stuff. I mean what’s it going to take to wake certain people up?

" shop lifters is such a harsh and racist term you bigot , they are merchandise insecure " -RodnZed

ikester

Reaction score
Com'on people..... they are just confused, mislead, young adults. Can you imagine them as adults !!!!! Where does it go from here?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Com'on people..... they are just confused, mislead, young adults. Can you imagine them as adults !!!!! Where does it go from here?

Where does it go?
Well, they become falsely emboldened and then get shot when they try to boldly rob the wrong mother fucker...at least in a perfect world...

sprintcvx

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This paragraph right here is the same basic statute in Florida law that got Epstein’s sweetheart deal overturned and led to his re-arrest and murder. It took like 10 years or so to come to fruition. By that time Acosta had been promoted into Trumps admin as AG or whatever, then stepped down.
The difference is that Gardner did nothing, while Acosta cut Epstein’s original deal without informing the large group of female victims.

“Moore’s sisters say Gardner’s inaction on their brother’s case is inexcusable and they learned the suspect was free from the I-Team even though state statute requires prosecutors to keep victims’ families informed of the developments in their loved ones’ cases.”

I smell a civil suit.