@GRADS
@Bobby V

Meathead.jpg

HotRod82

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Didn't Walgreens and CVS JUST announce they were closing multiple stores in SF due to unabated theft? I guess that would explain the bicycle, the thief had to travel further from the hood to get his free shit......Where exactly does this end?

Hopefully with those degenerates stealing everything out of those imbecillic liberal's homes.

traquer

Reaction score
Glad SF isn't where I grew up otherwise I'd miss it.

Funny I was up in the bay area a few years ago buying a car and brought my dad along. He straight up was like fuck this place, it's like the Tower of Babel and Sodom all in one. It was pretty funny when the Paki guy who overheard him gave us a sideways look like hey I hate the homos too

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
That is interesting. Sheriff's don't patrol Venice, that is LAPD's area.

I heard he had said that basically in a state of emergency he is the sheriff of the county and is responsible for the whole county.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I want to know , who is filming that guy in the store ?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That is interesting. Sheriff's don't patrol Venice, that is LAPD's area.

Villanueva said because the city isn’t doing it’s job, the county will enforce the laws.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson...actual court doc
his own attorneys claim his show is one of nonfactual opinion...

quoting from the doc..."Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual. "

Wedgy

Reaction score

quoting from the doc..."Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual. "

Easy there Turbo,,,

Last sentence of the Quote above describes the "News," on all 3 major networks, +PBS, 24/7..
Brace yourself! It's, "a story." Not, "The story."

Ask a station manager if 60 minutes is news, or opinion? Good Convo. Chuckle.

News Magazine. Covers alot of ground. "Are you not entertained?"

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Easy there Turbo,,,

Last sentence of the Quote above describes the "News," on all 3 major networks, +PBS, 24/7..
Brace yourself! It's, "a story." Not, "The story."

Ask a station manager if 60 minutes is news, or opinion? Good Convo. Chuckle.

News Magazine. Covers alot of ground. "Are you not entertained?"
good point. I do not know exactly where the quote is, but I understand and believe your overall assessment. always good to hear from you.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

As is all news these days.

Having a balcony seat to what goes on in Chicago, at least in this case, he isn't wrong.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Chicago last night. The victims flag I believe is Puerto Rico. Happy Juneteenth!

Impressive night even for Chicago’s killing fields!

F7C5DA67-6CF6-476D-BEBB-493BD4B3A411.png

328 shot in the first 19 days in June!
Add in the 21 from last night and it’s shaping up to be a stellar summer for the Boyz.
As you can see, 1774 shot in less than 6 months.
If they could get their kill ratio up even a little they’d never fall below 1500 dead a year.
The Boyz broke habit in that video shooting the apparent Hispanics (Puerto Rican?) instead of other Blacks, as shooting other blacks is like 90% of their shooting pastime.
(And yes, Blacks are the ones doing the shooting almost every single day and night.
Not sure what racism Beetlejuice is talking about but the numbers do not lie.
Call me what you will but I will not ignore the facts.
Last year police wounded 13 and killed 7 total.
As you can see over the last 11 years the police involvement has plummeted like 300%
Yet now at its lowest ever “activists” are calling for defunding as shootings by gangsters is skyrocketing.
Police involved shootings were actually at their VERY LOWEST during Trumps 4 years...that is a fact like it or not haters.
000E45B3-C135-4ED8-A8C1-0F6D3212837A.png

Fuck BLM, fuck Beetlejuice, fuck George Floyd, fuck Juneteenth and fuck any stupid mother fucker that thinks they’re oppressed in this country.
I’m thinking Lucy was right after all, majority rules mother fuckers. Remember...you stupid son’s of bitches fashioned this. Enjoy.
0060AF49-F102-44A5-B4CD-F06E51D30318.jpeg

Last edited: