WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When people say...

2Driver

Reaction score
They can’t substantiate their position and feel they are about to lose the debate....LOL sooooo let’s not talk about it anymore.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

How do you take that?

Makes me want to punch them in their suck hole.

Depends on when that gets thrown out as to how I feel about it.

If thrown out after both sides make solid logical emotion free cases for their position and still can't come together - then Im ok with it.

If its thrown out instead of being able to support a logical position - then its nothing more than a cop out.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Lmao, gonna steal punch them in their suck hole.
Even better when it is a liberal weasel bitch saying it to you. Via email or text. Since of course they are a little bitch that won't say anything to anyone's face.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I use this line with my daughter a lot. I don't know how, but she is a left sided hippy. I love her to death so I say that line because I don't want to argue over politics and want to continue to see my grand kids on regular basis. lol

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I use this line with my daughter a lot. I don't know how, but she is a left sided hippy. I love her to death so I say that line because I don't want to argue over politics and want to continue to see my grand kids on regular basis. lol
Smart play.

mbrown2

Reaction score
If at a stalemate in a discussion, I prefer it. There are times where no matter the discussion the opinions differ cause of perspective or biases. You have know when to when and not let a discussion ruin a friendship, partnership or business relationship. To me if you want to punch some in the face cause they disagree with tells me that you have let the emotions get the best of you. I think some of our politicians could be much better at their job if they went in knowing they will disagree but they need to find common ground for betterment of all.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Use the line a ton when I end up in conversations with my more liberal friends that start talking politics.
I usually say within 2 minutes “Before we end up getting pissed off at each-other, getting the wives made at us, let’s just agree to disagree“.

I have a no politics rule with friends at dinner or drinks. Usually ruins the night

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day...

this one gets me, probably more because I worked with someone that said that shit about everything. In the end, we just had to agree to disagree😉.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I don't talk to people that say shit like that!😂

cxr

Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

How do you take that?

LOL have a work zoom meting tomorrow and based on a email i sent today and the response i got. im expecting this phrase to be used by the execs tomorrow :(

swear wish i could retire. basically gonna complain about no support

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I fukin hate it when someone will hold a door open for me or any other favor and when I say "Thank You" their reply is "No Problem". No shit, if it were a problem you wouldn't have bothered to do so. Just say yore welcome, have a nice day, etc but don't tell me no problem...😡

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

How do you take that?

It's either meant as, "I like you and don't want to ruin a friendship over this topic or you're an asshole and I don't want to spend the time to explain to you why your position is way off base.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Agree to disagree.

How do you take that?

Doesn't bother me at all...

Think about it, do you really think we should all think and feel the same?? Do you think you (not you of course, just in general) are So fucking impressive that everyone should feel how YOU feel??? lol

Yeah no.

Zero fucks givin if anyone agrees with me, or not. Who cares! Let be me and let you be you. Pop a chill pill and relax, you'll live longer!

:cool:

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I fukin hate it when someone will hold a door open for me or any other favor and when I say "Thank You" their reply is "No Problem". No shit, if it were a problem you wouldn't have bothered to do so. Just say yore welcome, have a nice day, etc but don't tell me no problem...😡
That one nearly pushes me over the edge!
The correct response when i say thank you, you say YOUR WELCOME!!
🤣