WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When Trump made fun of a reporter with a disability it sealed the deal for me

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie I considered voting for him early on but when he did that it sealed the deal for me. My brother is Autistic and if anyone made fun of him like that in front of me it would more than likely be their last words.

Don't forget that he doesn't like war heroes that were captured. If they were real heroes they wouldn't of been captured.:yikes

GRADS

Reaction score
[video=youtube;tSxwR9kCbZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSxwR9kCbZ0[/video]

[video=youtube;PX9reO3QnUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA[/video]

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
he will even let YOU grab your own pussy ..........

stevepieczenik.com

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
yet you are totally ok with this clown. (Video of a sitting President, Obama, making fun of special needs people. Democrats keepin it classy)

[video=youtube;2HOBTUCv4o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0[/video]

you make no sense what so ever.

max930

Reaction score
I wont defend his disability bashing. But I don't elevate someone captured by the enemy as a war hero simply because they got captured. To be a captured hero, you must successfully escape. Fact is to get better treatment from the North Vietnamese, a prisoner had to disown America. McCain its well known he cracked under torture very early and made a public confession denouncing America to get better treatment. A hero would have let the Vietnamese kill them before denouncing America. I do have respect for veterans. But I only elevate those who died in war or did heroic actions to be on the hero level.

The only reason military service has respect, is because of the soldiers who died. Calling John McCain a hero is total disrespect to the real hero's, the men and women who died defending our way of life.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie I considered voting for him early on but when he did that it sealed the deal for me. My brother is Autistic and if anyone made fun of him like that in front of me it would more than likely be their last words.

Don't forget that he doesn't like war heroes that were captured. If they were real heroes they wouldn't of been captured.:yikes

Except that he didn't.

500bbc

Reaction score

You're a liberal, embrace your essence.

"
I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic], is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don?t know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. Despite having one of the all-time great memories, I certainly do not remember him.

I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance."

Just another bleating sheep, poster child of Tardism.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You're a liberal, embrace your essence.

"
I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic], is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don?t know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. Despite having one of the all-time great memories, I certainly do not remember him.

I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance."

Just another bleating sheep, poster child of Tardism.

You actually believe he didn't know the reporter was handicap. Have a pretzel 500. :)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Trump is a scumbag. He doesn't give s shit about anyone except his ego. He's also a compulsive liar.

I've said it a hundred times here. It's too bad one of these fucktards is going to be President. I can't vote for either and I don't care if it's a wasted vote. I will not compromise my vote to support either one of these piles of garbage. Sorry. [emoji849]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I wont defend his disability bashing. But I don't elevate someone captured by the enemy as a war hero simply because they got captured. To be a captured hero, you must successfully escape. Fact is to get better treatment from the North Vietnamese, a prisoner had to disown America. McCain its well known he cracked under torture very early and made a public confession denouncing America to get better treatment. A hero would have let the Vietnamese kill them before denouncing America. I do have respect for veterans. But I only elevate those who died in war or did heroic actions to be on the hero level.

The only reason military service has respect, is because of the soldiers who died. Calling John McCain a hero is total disrespect to the real hero's, the men and women who died defending our way of life.

[emoji107]

Outdrive1

Reaction score

Wow. Really? I adamantly disagree.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is a scumbag. He doesn't give s shit about anyone except his ego. He's also a compulsive liar.

I've said it a hundred times here. It's too bad one of these fucktards is going to be President. I can't vote for either and I don't care if it's a wasted vote. I will not compromise my vote to support either one of these piles of garbage. Sorry. [emoji849]

Exactly how I feel!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt your going to sway a vote on this site over the next 3 days.
Maybe your efforts would be better applied down at the nail salon?

I agree, I think maybe one persons opinion here to vote Trump was changed and that is BHC Vic. I completely respect his choice to do so.

Sandlord

Reaction score

River Runnin

Reaction score
I'm a disabled Vet from the same era as McCain!...Calling him a Hero for giving himself up/surrendering, and renouncing America is NOT a Hero!
He married wealth and has rode the gov tit since! ....He's just Swamp fodder that needs to be drained!

allblowdup

Reaction score
Stainless,outdrive,Grads. Again so if Trump mocks a reporter then he is not fit to be president but if Hillary helps fund isis, sells the US out, commits treason you are ok with that? Really! Priorities man priorities. Trump is an ass but Hillary is much worse for the country. Are you or are you not voting for your country not your paster. WTF guys? Throwing away your vote just to say you won't be compromised is bullshit. An analogy would be a pedestrian just walking out in traffic because he has the right of way. At his funeral they will say he was right but he is still fucking DEAD! in the words of Susan " I don't vote with my vagina" neither should you.

500bbc

Reaction score
He didn't what.? Don't leave us hanging here. :)

He didn't mock a handicapped reporter, just another libtard lie.

It's easy to lead the sheep though, perfect example is the dildo gobbler.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Stainless,outdrive,Grads. Again so if Trump mocks a reporter then he is not fit to be president but if Hillary helps fund isis, sells the US out, commits treason you are ok with that? Really! Priorities man priorities. Trump is an ass but Hillary is much worse for the country. Are you or are you not voting for your country not your paster. WTF guys? Throwing away your vote just to say you won't be compromised is bullshit. An analogy would be a pedestrian just walking out in traffic because he has the right of way. At his funeral they will say he was right but he is still fucking DEAD! in the words of Susan " I don't vote with my vagina" neither should you.

You left out Bill's (and Killarys) flights aboard the "Lolita express" to pedophile island.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Maybe this helps: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ns-activities-including-confidential-sources/ there's crappy, and then there is dog shit.

GRADS

Reaction score

I'm a disabled Vet from the same era as McCain!...Calling him a Hero for giving himself up/surrendering, and renouncing America is NOT a Hero!
He married wealth and has rode the gov tit since! ....He's just Swamp fodder that needs to be drained!

Amazing that some people think this way. Actually I'm not amazed, I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

So being shot down, injured, and tortured for years doesn't qualify you as a war hero?

You guys are higher than giraffe pussy.

He should have just died I guess. [emoji849][emoji1418][emoji1533]

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What's your point? That makes Trump better than her? Does it matter? He's still a pos in my eyes. I don't care what she has of hasn't done. I still wouldn't vote for either.
If you have to ask, you'll never get it.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
If you have to ask, you'll never get it.

Maybe you don't get it. There's no upside in my opinion to Trump. Sorry. You'd have a better chance of convincing me a cheetah is better than a Schiada. But that's my right as an American. ✌️️

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you don't get it. There's no upside in my opinion to Trump. Sorry. You'd have a better chance of convincing me a cheetah is better than a Schiada. But that's my right as an American. ✌️️
Hence the reason for my response, your opinion is yours. Right on. However, when you state it as emphatically as you do, the implication is you are trying to influence others. Otherwise, you would just let it go. There is no "none of the above" on the ballot. 4 more years of this shit makes it that much harder to dig out. And trust me, every non-conservative action by Trump will be met with massive vocal disapproval by us conservatives, and maybe we can actually fix the R party. Just my thoughts.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Hence the reason for my response, your opinion is yours. Right on. However, when you state it as emphatically as you do, the implication is you are trying to influence others. Otherwise, you would just let it go. There is no "none of the above" on the ballot. 4 more years of this shit makes it that much harder to dig out. And trust me, every non-conservative action by Trump will be met with massive vocal disapproval by us conservatives, and maybe we can actually fix the R party. Just my thoughts.

Pretty sure I said I wouldn't vote for either. Yet you posted something about Hillary to convince me I was making the wrong choice. Which really doesn't affect or change my mind. I'm not trying to change your vote or mind. Do what you feel is the best choice for you.

In my mind I'm doing one of two things.

Writing in a candidate I feel is better. Cruz. Ryan, or ?

Or not voting.

Voting for either scumbag is not going to be on my conscience.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you are right.

I posted something about Hillary showing that doing nothing could easily help her win nothing more, nothing less.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you are right.

I posted something about Hillary showing that doing nothing could easily help her win nothing more, nothing less.

I'm honestly just disgusted by it all.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I'm honestly just disgusted by it all.
Yes, that clearly shows. Will be interesting to see how you feel four years from now, especially if Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeking reelection. Heaven help us.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Yes, that clearly shows. Will be interesting to see how you feel four years from now, especially if Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeking reelection. Heaven help us.

I don't think she is going to win. It's really close. Unfortunately it's decided long before the polls close in AZ and Ca. Ca will go to Hillary. Az should go to Trump. At least I think so.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I don't think she is going to win. It's really close. Unfortunately it's decided long before the polls close in AZ and Ca. Ca will go to Hillary. Az should go to Trump. At least I think so.
What's weird is the total lack of bumper stickers here in SoCal. Normally they are EVERYWHERE. Not now. For that, I wonder Dem turnout. Who knows. Clearly, the next few years will be odd. Hope for good snow, and lots of water for lakes.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pretty sure I said I wouldn't vote for either. Yet you posted something about Hillary to convince me I was making the wrong choice. Which really doesn't affect or change my mind. I'm not trying to change your vote or mind. Do what you feel is the best choice for you.

In my mind I'm doing one of two things.

Writing in a candidate I feel is better. Cruz. Ryan, or ?

Or not voting.

Voting for either scumbag is not going to be on my conscience.

That was my initial reaction after the primary...although my thoughts about Cruz were diminishing by then.
When I weighed what I could live with, I found that NOT placing a meaningful vote against Killary weighed more on me than placing a vote for Trump.

To me, keeping Killary out of the WH is more important to this Country than any personal benefit I may enjoy by refusing to vote for Trump.

He is what we have been yelling for...just in an unlikely wrapper.

500bbc

Reaction score
What's weird is the total lack of bumper stickers here in SoCal. Normally they are EVERYWHERE. Not now. For that, I wonder Dem turnout. Who knows. Clearly, the next few years will be odd. Hope for good snow, and lots of water for lakes.

The Tards will still "vote" her in, they are ashamed to admit though...some.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

You're assuming they have cars to put stickers on.

padge

Reaction score
Hillary is a bought politician just like all of Washington. She is a puppet. She doesn't make her own decisions, they are made for her. Just a liar in every aspect. Trump to be president is giving up a lifestyle that most of America dreams about. He already had fame and money. He could literally do anything that money could buy. I honestly feel he does care about this country. He's def going to be giving up some of his freedom to do whatever by running for president. Yeah I'll agree he's very rough around the edges, but who isn't. Why would he risk all the lies about him, all the negativity towards him and his family. He had it made. I believe he truly cares about this country!

Wake up and realize this vote on Tuesday could be the turning point in America. Can we stand 4-8 more years of Obama and maybe even worse? If she is elected, this country is doomed. You'll see more people disrespecting our veterans and our flag and what it stands for. You will see them forcing same sex bathrooms on us, you will also see them make drastic moves to take the 2nd amendment away. I believe the founding fathers would roll in their graves to know that American would even think about putting her in the White House.

padge

Reaction score
Also, if she put our classified intel in jeopardy being Secretary of State, image the intel she would release as president. If she is voted in, Tim kaine will ultimately run the country. He my friends is a push over. She is going to be indicted

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Hillary is a bought politician just like all of Washington. She is a puppet. She doesn't make her own decisions, they are made for her. Just a liar in every aspect. Trump to be president is giving up a lifestyle that most of America dreams about. He already had fame and money. He could literally do anything that money could buy. I honestly feel he does care about this country. He's def going to be giving up some of his freedom to do whatever by running for president. Yeah I'll agree he's very rough around the edges, but who isn't. Why would he risk all the lies about him, all the negativity towards him and his family. He had it made. I believe he truly cares about this country!

Wake up and realize this vote on Tuesday could be the turning point in America. Can we stand 4-8 more years of Obama and maybe even worse? If she is elected, this country is doomed. You'll see more people disrespecting our veterans and our flag and what it stands for. You will see them forcing same sex bathrooms on us, you will also see them make drastic moves to take the 2nd amendment away. I believe the founding fathers would roll in their graves to know that American would even think about putting her in the White House.

This is trumps sole motivation for being president. Because Obama made him look stupid. It's all ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

padge

Reaction score
This is trumps sole motivation for being president. Because Obama made him look stupid. It's all ego.

I'm sure many people have made him look stupid. If it were ego I'd sit on my billions and enjoy life if I were him.

Hillary and Obama don't need any help looking stupid. Hey can do it well all by their selves

Last edited by a moderator:

HST4ME

Reaction score
Handicapped people are assholes too. I have some customers despite disability and cash assistance and whatever else they need that are complete pricks. Assholes are assholes, I don't care if your in a wheelchair or a flying jesus shooting rainbows out your ass.

GRADS

Reaction score
Handicapped people are assholes too. I have some customers despite disability and cash assistance and whatever else they need that are complete pricks. Assholes are assholes, I don't care if your in a wheelchair or a flying jesus shooting rainbows out your ass.

Well then make fun of his asshole personality not his disability. And I'm not quite sure the correlation between a disability and cash assistance.:headscratch:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

How about "some" disabled people can be assholes too? Your statement is ignorant and condescending to many people whom don't have the ability to respond to such a repugnant statement.

Try walking in ones shoes prior to making abhorrent, declarative statements. How about completely mobile people using parking spots that people like my son need. How about parents whom don't receive benefits and have chosen to take on their own responsibility?

GRADS

Reaction score
How about "some" disabled people can be assholes too? Your statement is ignorant and condescending to many people whom don't have the ability to respond to such a repugnant statement.

Try walking in ones shoes prior to making abhorrent, declarative statements. How about completely mobile people using parking spots that people like my son need. How about parents whom don't receive benefits and have chosen to take on their own responsibility?

BINGO!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
He didn't mock a handicapped reporter, just another libtard lie.

It's easy to lead the sheep though, perfect example is the dildo gobbler.

Sorry my brother, yes he did. My wife was a YUGE Trumpster until that nonsense. She will still vote for him, as will I. My son just turned 18, we were made his legal guardians about a month ago. He cannot vote and I cannot help him vote. If he could, he too would vote for Trump.

I find him morally repugnant. However I believe sitting on my hands or voting for a third party is helping HRC win on Tuesday.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Well then make fun of his asshole personality not his disability. And I'm not quite sure the correlation between a disability and cash assistance.:headscratch:

Your first mistake is running around trying to protect your brother from every stereotyping individual. Using common sense we all know what Trump was insinuating and yes he's a prick.

This should be the easiest election ever to defeat the sham of a presidency Hillary will bring. Yet, Trump is struggling horribly to keep pace.

With all that said, you've chose to turn a blind eye to the disgrace Hillary has brought to this country and the world. Her pay-to-play scheme on the backs of common Americans is disgusting. Making back door deals with countries who despise woman and fund ISIS is two faced. Amassing her greatest wealth during the period you struggled yourself by taking bribes in return for insider White House access/information is disgusting. It's no coincidence Obama won't describe her using words like trustworthy, moral, or integrity while campaigning for her. He's only stumping for Hillary to protect his own ass and legacy. WikiLeaks is a fraction of what secrets lie within Pennsylvania Avenue.

You can't ask Trump supporters to do EXACTLY what you won't do either. You're a walking and talking hypocrite if you do.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Sorry my brother, yes he did. My wife was a YUGE Trumpster until that nonsense. She will still vote for him, as will I. My son just turned 18, we were made his legal guardians about a month ago. He cannot vote and I cannot help him vote. If he could, he too would vote for Trump.

I find him morally repugnant. However I believe sitting on my hands or voting for a third party is helping HRC win on Tuesday.

Look who dropped by [emoji106]

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yet you are Ok with Obama making fun of Special Olympians.