WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When will the swap meet on toys start?

Cdog

Reaction score
Pull it off the market and wait till Biden does the "Build Back Better Plan". Then some union guy will buy it for 20k with all the money hes making....

Get it while it's hot! See here it will be worth $1500 more when grampa groper hands out dolla dolla bills y'all!

Smglamis

Reaction score
When Biden kills the economy, the toy market will be flooded. Pull it off the market or get aggressive with the price before he does the damage. Just my 02. Hope it works out for you.

Cdog

Reaction score
When Biden kills the economy, the toy market will be flooded. Pull it off the market or get aggressive with the price before he does the damage. Just my 02. Hope it works out for you.

Okay. What price? I'm seriously ready to let it go

DLC

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale!

would you take a post dated 2 party check?

lol

Done-it-again

Reaction score

That's a year or so away.... with stimulus coming 2021 it will be a frenzy, nothing will start to sell till mid 2022

Cdog

Reaction score
That's a year or so away.... with stimulus coming 2021 it will be a frenzy, nothing will start to sell till mid 2022

Oh! Good insight. I have someone interested in my Toyhauler too. That might go quickly.

Cdog

Reaction score
What's the offers you've had on it? If you want it gone list it for what you will take for it....

I had it sold twice for 21k. First dude go laid off, second dude bought a older Hallett with twin small blocks last minute

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I had it sold twice for 21k. First dude go laid off, second dude bought a older Hallett with twin small blocks last minute
Then I would keep it at the price you have it..... Have it listed any where else beside RD?

Backlash

Reaction score
I truly think people are going to start holding on to their money a little bit more now. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck with the sale!

2Driver

Reaction score
I'm showing 900k homes today in Peoria to a Californian from SD. HAHAAHAHA!

Denial is traditionally the first stage. :) Lets hope it keeps rolling I have a huge one to see sold

On the other note I can’t believe someone hasnt grabbed your Howard the way you care for your vehicles