WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When will this ridiculousness end?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Jon Rahm golfing one of his best 54 holes in a tournament gets notified after he finishes round 3 that he tested positive for you know what and must withdraw.
Utterly ridiculous. He was tested more than once this week and all of a sudden comes up “positive”.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Jon Rahm golfing one of his best 54 holes in a tournament gets notified after he finishes round 3 that he tested positive for you know what and must withdraw.
Utterly ridiculous. He was tested more than once this week and all of a sudden comes up “positive”.

And he's been vaccinated...

Let him play by himself
That's what I say, but that's not the rules PGA put in place when you test positive. Buncha BS!

DC-88

Reaction score
As long as the threat of potential legal action aimed toward any business, promoter, school district, agency, or employer , who has money which can be stolen by some pussy that hires scumbag trial lawyers it will go on indefinitely :(

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
As long as the threat of potential legal action aimed toward any business, promoter, school district, agency, or employer , who has money which can be stolen by some pussy that hires scumbag trial lawyers it will go on indefinitely :(
Pretty much sums it up. Kind of hard to prove but in civil court all it takes is presumption.

Singleton

Reaction score
let him tee it up by himself as the leader.
last time I checked golf was played outdoors, so who TF is at risk.
Also, PGA will not allow players to release if they are vaccinated or not. If he announces he is vaccinate, his ability to play the US Open is @ risk.

this is plain stupid! Let him play!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Pay attention.

This is just more of the control bullshit they will continue to throw at you.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a hostile takeover that was stopped, and the dregs are still trying to do what they can to fuck with anything they can.

Management using this to silence and stop players is just another step to: "Show us your papers!" Displaying control over the least physical sport, ensures compliance with all the couch dwellers. After all, it's the least sport affected by the rest of the PC LGBTLWMNOQPT bullshit.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
In English please?

Does that mean it's not boring as fuck?

Or is this a reference to The Rodeo Song?

😁
I’ll try to type a little slower…

I haven’t watched baseball, football, basketball or any sports except golf since BLM/ virtue signaling started. Yea, golf isn’t necessarily exciting but I like some sports on the TV when I’m home and not doing shit.
Engrish enough?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
How is that thread crapping??? Maybe I should have said don't let him play?🤷‍♂️ Don't care either way, it's golf.:rolleyes:
Maybe not necessarily crapping but obviously signaling the fact that you got the shot and you’re proud to admit it. 🤷‍♂️

Wedgy

Reaction score
Bitch Bitch Bitch. "Now Ward..." Hell, I'd love to be able to play golf. My Back's just a little more Trashed than Phil's. Count Yer Blessings.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Does anyone actually watch golf?

It's gotta be the only thing more boring that soccer!
Have you tried watching tennis? Good gawd that is a serious yawner. And when a call goes against them they whine like schoolgirls.
Soccer was my first sport but not the "my leg hurts and roll on the ground" shit you see nowadays.
Golf is one of the only sports with "I". Only I am responsible for the outcome, nobody else you can blame. Also teaches etiquette, courtesy and honesty.....not the "only cheating if caught" bullshit.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
In English please?

Does that mean it's not boring as fuck?

Or is this a reference to The Rodeo Song?

😁

"Virtue Signaling" is the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

You're welcome 😁

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Bitch Bitch Bitch. "Now Ward..." Hell, I'd love to be able to play golf. My Back's just a little more Trashed than Phil's. Count Yer Blessings.
Guessing you’re a fan of LeBron?

JB in so cal

Reaction score
He got his first shot at the tournament earlier in the week. Golf channel report

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
And he's been vaccinated...

That's what I say, but that's not the rules PGA put in place when you test positive. Buncha BS!

Where did you see that Rohm had been vaccinated?? Current PGA protocol/rules does NOT even require testing of those who have been fully vaccinated. Please, let’s hear your source of info.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I find it interesting that everyone "in charge" is constantly telling us how bitchin the shot is and how vaccination is the end all be all answer. Then I go to to witness what happened to John Rahm this afternoon...
Seriously!??? What in the actual fuck!? If the government's Vax is so badass that everyone should get it, why in the FUCK can't he play!?

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Where did you see that Rohm had been vaccinated?? Current PGA protocol/rules does NOT even require testing of those who have been fully vaccinated. Please, let’s hear your source of info.
He had been exposed to someone who was covid positive last week, so their protocol is he needed to be tested daily regardless...

BajaMike

Reaction score
I’ll try to type a little slower…

I haven’t watched baseball, football, basketball or any sports except golf since BLM/ virtue signaling started. Yea, golf isn’t necessarily exciting but I like some sports on the TV when I’m home and not doing shit.
Engrish enough?

Me too. The NBA, NFL,& MLB don’t exist to me anymore. I enjoy watching golf. It also helps make for a good afternoon nap.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
But he will wear a mask to signal he is a sheep instead of a freeborn American.
Haven’t worn a mask period since I was fully vaccinated. About a month and a half now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Haven’t worn a mask period since I was fully vaccinated. About a month and a half now.

E6715135-6B4D-4119-8AA6-3992DB8DE81A.jpeg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
He had been exposed to someone who was covid positive last week, so their protocol is he needed to be tested daily regardless...

Not trying to be an ass. But, where are you seeing this PGA protocol regarding those fully vaccinated?

USMC2010

Reaction score
That sucks if he’s been vaccinated. If in fact he has, I say let him play and infect all the unvaccinated people.👍
Pretty sure the statistics show vaccinated people are getting it at a higher rate than those that have recovered getting reinfected.

GRADS

Reaction score
Pretty sure the statistics show vaccinated people are getting it at a higher rate than those that have recovered getting reinfected.
OK

RodnJen

Reaction score
FUCK THAT!!!
Pretty sure someone besides him typed that up. 😡

There is this thing called the Player Advisory Counsel. Rahm is one of sixteen members. I’m pretty sure he knows the rules and the consequences of his decision not to vaccinate.

GRADS

Reaction score
If it was truly a vaccine he wouldn’t be able to test positive.. 🤪
That's not true at all. The vaccine protects you from getting it but also lessens the symptoms if you do.

Last edited: