WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When will this ridiculousness end?

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
You are retarded dude. IMMUNE means CANNOT AFFECT. Whatever you typed is not a definition of IMMUNE.

RESIST means does not comply, if you resist an infection, you don't get infected. What the fuck do they teach kids these days?

I'm retarded because I can read? Immune means resistant not cannot affect, do a simple google search, but I'm retarded? And yes you are correct, what kind of education did you get.

Your off your rocker dude.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Not true at all LOF, the reason the flu shot is called a flu shot is because it tries to prevent you from getting severe symptoms of a couple strains of the flu. There are 4 types of Flu, but they change every year. The flu shot is a crap shoot, which I never get.

The Covid vaccine targets a specific strain of SARS-COV-2. Very very different on many levels.
That's why it's called a flu shot and not a flu vaccine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Are you serious with this statement?
Have you ever heard of it called a flu vaccine? Seriously. It only lasts a few months and they hope they guessed the right cocktail for that year.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of it called a flu vaccine? Seriously. It only lasts a few months and they hope they guessed the right cocktail for that year.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Again not a vaccine. There are way to many versions of the flu. Its just a shot that you hope is the right one for that year