WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When you have 30min - this might be interesting to watch

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
I just watched this and WOW!!!! It's an eye opener or should be. Take the time and watch

sirbob

Reaction score
It's interesting when you only hear one perspective how that shapes your thinking. Then you hear another well thought out view with facts you may not have been aware of and all of a sudden it makes you wonder which one his right?

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
WATCH IT!!!!

This is a SMALL example of what's currently ongoing.....

take this video x100

question EVERYTHING the Government, Politicians, Media, Hollywood... do or say...
most likely, if their mouths are moving "Fake News" is spewing out...

RESEARCH IS THE ANSWER!!!

GODBLESS us ALL!!

GODBLESS F.ING AMERICA!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Everything about the biology in that video was pretty basic stuff that we all learned in school. Yet so many apparently have chosen to forget it all now and listen to biased reporters instead.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Turnup

Reaction score
That vid got banned pretty dang quick from youtube.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
another quickie...

Fake news??? No Not True!!!! "CBS"

ps... I'm searching for another link besides Twit...

Screenshot_20200506-091002_Chrome.jpg

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So socalism/communism is already here for those going against the grain. How has Trump stayed alive? I'll bet that's his biggest accomplishment

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
I knew it....I just fucking knew it...This video is just one of many that make me see things more clearly. WE ARE BEING STRIPPED OF OUR FREEDOMS.

Time to take down Fauci and Birx. I recommend that all the "Karen" men of this country rally and tell the world that Dr. Fauci penetrated them as a younger boy against their will. Call it hashtagmen2

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Just watched this and am blown away. Haven't had a chance to research any of it but if it 50/60% true holy shit!

RCDave

Reaction score
Money, power, and control. What governments have been doing to the masses since the beginning of time.....They are figuring out how to break apart our Republic

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys but, this doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. WTF
I love capitalism as much as the next guy but not when you have no regard for people's lives. I need a few minutes to process this. :mad:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Interesting piece, however it’s a propaganda marketing piece to promote a book. The production value of this is on point with top industry standards, lighting is fantastic, editing on point and a well scripted Q&A. Someone spent a lot of Money to craft this production. 😂

What do you see here @spotondl ?

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Interesting piece, however it’s a propaganda marketing piece to promote a book. The production value of this is on point with top industry standards, lighting is fantastic, editing on point and a well scripted Q&A. Someone spent a lot of Money to craft this production. 😂

I saw this video a week or 2 ago and its slick for sure, but all I care about are the facts.....and this lady talks about PLENTY of them.

Turnup

Reaction score
This is far from being about capitalism at this point. You think the elitists and bill gates etc need anymore capitalism in their lives to continue on or to be relevant? This is all about control, like taking over the human race a fight to see who can actually do it. I've said before this shit is a hoax and a test run for bigger things to come..this video makes it that much more true. Faucci saying it years ago that a pandemic was coming, these fuckers had it all in the works...maybe they just could never get it started until a Trump White House was done 🤷‍♂️

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Power isn't corrupt...People corrupt Power

whiteworks

Reaction score
I saw this video a week or 2 ago and its slick for sure, but all I care about are the facts.....and this lady talks about PLENTY of them.
Did you buy her book? That’s the point of it😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
here's a link to the video:

Here's the link - replace "dot com" with, well, you know... https://vimeo dot com/414289492

She says that the flu vaccine increases the odds of getting Covid-19 by 37%!

Watch from 18:00 in the video where she talks about patents and the flu vaccine - chilling stuff!

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Another thought: Trump is in a facility here in Phoenix praising them for making the very masks that they say we need to wear....but he isn't even wearing a mask himself while there? Does he know something that we sheep don't?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

I agree half hardly.....

watching the video posted.... is some great information to be informed..... this is minor shit that is currently ongoing....

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Interesting piece, however it’s a propaganda marketing piece to promote a book. The production value of this is on point with top industry standards, lighting is fantastic, editing on point and a well scripted Q&A. Someone spent a lot of Money to craft this production. [emoji23]

That is literally everything and every person with an Insta or Facebook page today lol

whiteworks

Reaction score
That is literally everything and every person with an Insta or Facebook page today lol
100% 😂 however most are just a bunch of broke dicks shooting content on an iPhone, this is quality production with money behind it.
You remember that Blair Witch flick years ago, they slammed the production quality to consumer handicam level to sell the story. Brilliant tactic to bait the sheeple.

I see nothing more here than some chick trying to get $20.00 out of me for a book she’s hawking. 🤦‍♂️

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Youtube just shut the video down guys.

spectras only

Reaction score
100% 😂 however most are just a bunch of broke dicks shooting content on an iPhone, this is quality production with money behind it.
You remember that Blair Witch flick years ago, they slammed the production quality to consumer handicam level to sell the story. Brilliant tactic to bait the sheeple.

I see nothing more here than some chick trying to get $20.00 out of me for a book she’s hawking. 🤦‍♂️
Are you kidding. who's reading books now a days?:rolleyes:

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Actually book sales are way up, especially nonfiction, which is why it was taken off the net.

BingerFang

Reaction score

I can not copy and paste it for the life of me... I am not tech savvy enough to trick google I guess lol.

Last edited:

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score

I can not copy and paste it for the life of me... I am not tech savvy enough to trick google I guess lol.
I tried to post the same thing this morning. Can't make the box open for link on RDP. I found it suspicious how in depth and how quickly that was put together.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
She was featured in another video. I will see if I can find that one.