WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When your wee-wee bites your ass.

d4l

Reaction score
This guy in our hometown who is known for sleeping with half the Female population going from bed to bed has bitten the dust. How ever you wanna call it. For almost 10 years he have keept going, guy is good looking and girls fall for him even tho he is an asshole. He never had a real relationship and did not want kids. Girl to girl to girl.

Well, a while back one of those girls knocked on the door and said: Hi here is your son! Talk about a lifechanger.

Anyone know of or even been in that situation?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
Happened to someone on here recently. Forgot who but if I remember right it went ok.
The son was married with kids, everybody reconciled and things went well. Definitely a happy ending to the story...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
This guy in our hometown who is known for sleeping with half the Female population going from bed to bed has bitten the dust. How ever you wanna call it. For almost 10 years he have keept going, guy is good looking and girls fall for him even tho he is an asshole. He never had a real relationship and did not want kids. Girl to girl to girl.

Well, a while back one of those girls knocked on the door and said: Hi here is your son! Talk about a lifechanger.

He didn't get laid "even though" he's an asshole, he got laid because he "is" an asshole. A lot of women like jerks, it's a fact...?

If you bang enough broads, one day you're going to get that phone call or that knock, so be prepared.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

I always thought every guy was in that situation, ,..So I got laid a lot because i'm an ass hole????? "COOL"

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

So, you're the guy???????????????

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A friend of mine here in town found out he has a 17yo son from a girl in Oklahoma. He was based there in the army. Last year he gets a letter from the state, saying he owes $. She had listed my friend as the possible father years back, and was on welfare...state wanted payback. After a paternity test he was on the hook for 15k. He's met his son, flew him out here a year ago...not a great relationship. This kid will end up on an episode of Cops.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

He should have visited Dr. Snip earlier in life :D