WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where are they hiding the twins?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
No Joe or Bernie news on the Frontpage of CNN when I just checked, are they setting the stage for the triumphant return of Beto and his high-powered running mate Cory Booker? I need to update the bumper sticker on my Prius, someone let me know.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Pretty sure they're propping up their new poster boy Anthony Cuomo.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
“Joe Biden is the likely Democratic presidential nominee, but he’s not acting like it.
The former vice president has been noticeably absent from the national stage over the past few weeks, while Congress has worked out a coherent relief package to aid the economy. Democratic governors, such as New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, have partnered with the Trump administration to fight the coronavirus pandemic.
The few appearances Biden has made have not exactly inspired confidence in his ability to lead the nation. In what appeared to be an attempt to counter President Trump’s vow not to allow the “cure” to become worse than the “problem,” Biden told ABC News: “We have to take care of the cure.That will make the problem worse no matter what.
If you’re confused, don’t worry. Biden didn’t seem to understand what he meant either.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Irony:
When your fake polls show Biden in the lead.
But he won't step aside like you asked, because he is winning.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Wow you mention Beto and look who crawls out of the weeds.

fuck that pOS and his mother for producing such a worthless douchebag. You kill one of ours, we kill 100,000 of yours. This poor guy was held in this pOS Loveland during his watch. Increase the sanctions. If the people have no balls to overthrow their terrorists regime then they support them. Eliminate them at all cost or they will exterminate you anyway possible. Remember all the American flag burning and the death to America chants. Fuckem!

KevinR

Reaction score
I think Biden’s crew is working on hypnotizing him so when he hears certain words it triggers a perfect and thoughtful response.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I'm with U E, what the fuck do we have all those nucs, sitting around doing nothing, for !!!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Wow you mention Beto and look who crawls out of the weeds.

Biden is showing his lack of qualifications to be president every time he opens his mouth.

As for supporting the Iranian people, I'm pretty sure Biden was vice president in 2009 when Obama completely turned his back on the Iranian Green Movement, while the Ayatollah sanctioned the murder of thousands of protesters. Where was his support then?

Trump’s campaign of “maximum pressure” against Iran “has badly backfired,” Biden charged...

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Can you imagine Joe or Bernie handling this mess? Joe would be so confused...