WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where did all the boats go today

PaPaG

Reaction score
This has to be the slowest Saturday in summer that I have ever seen. I am guessing roughly 20 or 25 boats max have driven by so far when usually by this time easily a hundred or more would have. Did everyone think it was going to be packed so they stayed away or just wanted to avoid the possible crowds? how is it in Havi or at Pirates/Moabi?, Parker....

JFMFG

Reaction score
We couldn’t make this weekend work. I’m assuming most stayed in the channel?

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
We couldn’t make this weekend work. I’m assuming most stayed in the channel?
I walked the channel at 8, it was packed with boats. No operators.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Seems a little slow, it did last night at least, hardly any traffic coming in that I noticed, at least on the north side. I only saw one boat headed down towards the lake this morning. now if the damn humidity would just go away life would be good.😊

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Parker was quiet this morning. They are making up for it now, very busy currently.

PaPaG

Reaction score
What a difference a few hours make, river has a crap load of boats now, some awesome rides heading south doing 70-100mph fly bys...

c_land

Reaction score
What a difference a few hours make, river has a crap load of boats now, some awesome rides heading south doing 70-100mph fly bys...

Water was super low this morning. I don’t know if we could have made it down by your place in the mastercraft. It’s a little better now.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Water was super low this morning. I don’t know if we could have made it down by your place in the mastercraft. It’s a little better now.
I think you could make it easily now, water is still low but there has been a few wake board boats and a crap load of larger boats going by constantly now. My neighbor's son has an older Mastercraft and he and his buddies launched about an hour ago, barely got it offloaded but they did it.

PaPaG

Reaction score
OK, now we are in HOLIDAY Boat Traffic Territory...This is the one of the best parts of the day when boat watching, second best is when they are all heading home at the end of the day, it is a river of high speed passes...as long as everyone stays safe it is all fun to watch...

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I can see the lake from my living room and was a constant stream of boats heading up to Topock pretty much all day.
Seemed like normal, busy as shit since COVID hit 2 years ago.

Reactions: DWC

thedan

Reaction score
Went over the bridge 5 times today from 11:00-2:00 and it was jamb packed!

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
More boats parked down by the springs than I’ve ever seen before. It was a washing machine by 3 dunes.

FishSniper

Reaction score
OK, now we are in HOLIDAY Boat Traffic Territory...This is the one of the best parts of the day when boat watching, second best is when they are all heading home at the end of the day, it is a river of high speed passes...as long as everyone stays safe it is all fun to watch...
Glad your doing something other then posting your usual garbage in the real estate thread.

Singleton

Reaction score
Work travel that consisted of team training and partner training in Nashville Tuesday through Thursday wore me out, way too many nights going out drinking until 2am. Decided to stay local and cook at the Legoland waterpark this weekend

PaPaG

Reaction score
Glad your doing something other then posting your usual garbage in the real estate thread.
There you go and have to ruin an nice thread, maybe someday you will learn something about finance and the ability to read and understand economic trends, do not turn this thread into your TROLLING comment thread. If you do not like what I post, don't read it.... Thanks and have a great day.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Back to the original thread without trolls. River is packed right now with lake lice and a few boats, end of day yesterday was totally packed with boats, a few idiots passing at high speeds with less than 25 or 30 feet between other boats and skis but other than that it was a fun show to watch.