WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where do you buy

boat527

Reaction score
Bemis, DC, Endos,MAHA (?) get in touch with SKIFASTER, he may have a local contact.. I ordered a 1,000 ft spool of Neon Orange up here ( 1/4 inch) in Portland a few years ago for under $40!!

Bemis and DC have Handles, you will usually save bit of coin building your own but assembled units can be found.. NWSRA.NET, SKIRACE.net

DO NOT forget to stretch your line.. Hook it to something stable, then your
truck, stretch it out and leave it for a while.. Bungee cord ski lines are BAD!

Have FUN

D

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
If you want a good set of handles with out assembling them, contact charlie saunders, pm me if you want for his number, they run about $100.

Firecracker

I have no member
Reaction score
I know a place where you can get a spool of 500' of rope shipped for $60. It's good line, and doesn't get water logged either. But if you are just looking for a "old school" double handle rope, I'd just go to Spanky's or almost any water ski shop, and just get one of the old Brad lines with handles. I think those ropes are 200' when you buy them.

If you want a race bridle, I'd call Bemo or Charlie, like Wildone and Boat 527 suggested. They come assembled already.

old man on the lake

Reaction score
Thanks guys.My Andy Clark ropes are finally shot after 35 years. they ended up costing me about a dollar a year.

Firecracker

I have no member
Reaction score
Do share:D:thumbsup

It may seem odd, but it is a dog sledding place in Minnesota. LOL It is great line, and you can count on it to not stretch and be there for you when you need it!

Kondos Outdoors Polyethylene Rope

I ordered the 3/16 line, and it is great. I stretched it for about 24 hours, inching back every 4-6, and it has been great. I weigh 125lbs, so if you are of a heavier build I may suggest the 1/4". They will send you samples of the sizes and colors if you ask. They are very helpful people.