WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where in Parker or Havasu to buy a AC unit capacitor?

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Typical that I just rolled into town (Parker) and my heat pump is no bueno. No compressor running it has fan motor and condenser fan so tomorrow I’ll test that capacitor but am fairly certain that is the issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to pick one up? This happened two years ago and I was charged 350.00 to swap it out so I would rather just handle it so I don’t have to wait or be gouged for holiday pay.

Of course I’ll check Davis and true Value but if I come up dry anyone else that may sell AC parts in Parker? As a last resort I may drive to Havi so who sellls there also would be a big help.

TIA

T

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Typical that I just rolled into town (Parker) and my heat pump is no bueno. No compressor running it has fan motor and condenser fan so tomorrow I’ll test that capacitor but am fairly certain that is the issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to pick one up? This happened two years ago and I was charged 350.00 to swap it out so I would rather just handle it so I don’t have to wait or be gouged for holiday pay.

Of course I’ll check Davis and true Value but if I come up dry anyone else that may sell AC parts in Parker? As a last resort I may drive to Havi so who sellls there also would be a big help.

TIA

T
Geary Pacific in Havasu. Take the old one with you; they have them in stock, knowledgeable staff fair prices.

If it is the quickstart capacitor, I have a spare if it helps. Not sure if it will be the right one, but if you can't find a vendor, PM me, and I will snap a photo of it.

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Thanks I got it sorted out and replaced found a guy who will sell parts in big river