WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where is JAYBOAT???

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I always enjoyed seeing JayBoats pictures leading up to Desert Storm. Where has he been? Did I miss something?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any ideas why? Sux to hear, I always enjoy looking at his pictures.

He got a day job and has been making some decent coin so he has slowed down on a few of the events that he covers. DS isn't a big money maker for him because of all the travel etc.. So I believe that is why he opted out this year. I'm sure he'll be back next year... (At least I hope?)

RD

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I called him a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard back from him. I am glad all is going well for him, but will miss seeing him at DS.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
He got a day job and has been making some decent coin so he has slowed down on a few of the events that he covers. DS isn't a big money maker for him because of all the travel etc.. So I believe that is why he opted out this year. I'm sure he'll be back next year... (At least I hope?)

RD

Probably got a job as Bernie Sanders' campaign manager?

[emoji2]

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score

RD

Yep last time I talked to him he moved from Naples to Tampa St.Pete I believe working for a Advertising/ Sign Co.Said the Photo gig wasn't covering expenses. His last gig was the Ft Myers Race. I believe

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Politics aside he's a magician with a camera.. You guys really need to keep that stuff in the political section. When people bring it out of that section then it ends up running people off the boards etc..

I had no issues with Jay. The guy is a phenomenal photographer.

I think Jay has enough sense of humor to understand the sarcasm. Maybe I'm wrong...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I always enjoyed seeing JayBoats pictures leading up to Desert Storm. Where has he been? Did I miss something?

Yep last time I talked to him he moved from Naples to Tampa St.Pete I believe working for a Advertising/ Sign Co.Said the Photo gig wasn't covering expenses. His last gig was the Ft Myers Race. I believe

This. ^^^ And it's a HUGE company! Jay is quite happy with a regular paycheck. :D

We talked a couple weeks ago. He is alive and doing well. :thumbup:

His photos can still be purchased online directly from him at: http://naplesimage.com/