WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to buy aluminum ski pole?

baja-chris

Reaction score
Where do you buy aluminum ski poles? Seen them in many colors. I have a steel tube pole that's bent.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Where do you buy aluminum ski poles? Seen them in many colors. I have a steel tube pole that's bent.

More info. Pics. I might have one that connects to a plate on the floor of my outboard . I would have to look for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baja-chris

Reaction score
It's for the old Baker I recently bought which is out at Havasu and I'm in Gilbert. My Schiada OB had a drop in aluminum pole and I assumed there was a standard size.
Here are a couple pics I found, no close ups.

Attachments

• IMG_2447 (1).JPG
    IMG_2447 (1).JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 64

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
It's for the old Baker I recently bought which is out at Havasu and I'm in Gilbert. My Schiada OB had a drop in aluminum pole and I assumed there was a standard size.
Here are a couple pics I found, no close ups.

Shit I had one that might of worked but got tired of storing it Just tossed I think. But I will look. Don’t really ski much any more so will have to ask my son. But might have a transom mount if he will let it go. Goes on our 76 avenger OB
image-2021-05-19-18:21:32-689.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baja-chris

Reaction score
We have friends kids that ski. But we like it as a grab handle when moving around the boat while its floating. Also easy place to attach a shore anchor when anchored bow out. The one that's there was bent, then heated and straightened but it's still crooked and ugly so mostly just a cosmetic upgrade. I don't think any of the skiers we will tow can pull hard enough to bend it again.

The one that's there is not a tripod, it's just a pole that drops through a support ring and into a pocket.