WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to buy new Wheels

jmeads

Reaction score
I want to buy new wheels for my flat bottom trailer. Nothing fancy, 16 x 8. I am looking for an off set to allow for a deep dish look. Maybe 2.50 distance from where the wheel would mount from the hub. Wheels are 5 lug x 4.75"

I have spent hours searching with no luck. I would prefer a steel modular chrome wheel for easy maintenance or Aluminum if needed.

Any ideas who is selling wheels like these. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

Mike K

Reaction score
I replaced my trailer wheels. One thing a I learned was that wheels have a weight rating ... like how many lbs each wheel can carry ... so you gotta find that out first.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I have used a place in Bellflower for years, Collins Wheel on Alondra and Lakewood Blvd. They will give you what ever offset you want steel wheels with a few center options. kind of a hole in the wall but have never had issues, wheel on my flat have been on since 95 and my daycruiser for at least 7 years.

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Shadow Trailers in Havasu had a lots of options in stock when I stopped by the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk