WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to get stainless fenders?

ChrisV

Reaction score
As the title stated.

Where could i get stainless fenders for an tripple axle? Is it still backordered?

thank you.

Backlash

Reaction score
That boat on a triple axle trailer is going to look AMAZING!!!

ChrisV

Reaction score
That boat on a triple axle trailer is going to look AMAZING!!!
Yeeee hopefully. Kinda wanna go a little more crazy with the lights this time.

1B75416F-6891-451D-B81A-AD5A44A0FAC4.jpeg

Dcb.blake

Reaction score
I guess I should of clarified, dexter in Fresno Ca. Used to be a different name but they got bought out. Still making fenders as of a couple months ago

ChrisV

Reaction score
I guess I should have clarified, dexter in Fresno Ca. Used to be a different name but they got bought out. Still making fenders as of a couple months ago
Thank you!

shunter2005

Reaction score
Hey fellas the company name is rockwell america they took over fenders n mores bizz . They are in fresno .
Are they making fenders there in Ca? I'd heard they packed up and sent everything to North Texas and are making the fenders there.

shunter2005

Reaction score

Gone_Flat

Reaction score
According to the Dexter page, it appears that most of the fenders are now made in Azle, TX at the Rockwell/Dexter plant. Fresno does have a manufacturing plant but unknown if they make the fenders there or have them shipped in.

Their catalog does not list any SS fenders. Probably have to call to see if they actually can make them.

Im gonna say they gave them shipped per my experience . I bought two sets last yr

JBZ

Reaction score
According to the Dexter page, it appears that most of the fenders are now made in Azle, TX at the Rockwell/Dexter plant. Fresno does have a manufacturing plant but unknown if they make the fenders there or have them shipped in.

Their catalog does not list any SS fenders. Probably have to call to see if they actually can make them.

From there catalog
Tandem
New Additions to the tandem Fender line include 16 gauge stainless steel as well as the Rolled Beaded Edge options. Select sizes of triple front fenders are available on request. 1202-SS-SMO 25.00” 96.00” 13.50” 106.00” Smooth 16 Ga. SS 1202-SS-2RBE 25.00” 96.00” 13.50” 106.00” 2 Down 16 Ga. SS 1101-SS-SMO 25.00” 139.00” 13.50” 144.00” Smooth 16 Ga. SS 1102-SS-2RBE 25.00” 139.00” 13.50” 144.00” 2 Down 16 Ga. SS

shunter2005

Reaction score
From there catalog
Tandem
New Additions to the tandem Fender line include 16 gauge stainless steel as well as the Rolled Beaded Edge options. Select sizes of triple front fenders are available on request. 1202-SS-SMO 25.00” 96.00” 13.50” 106.00” Smooth 16 Ga. SS 1202-SS-2RBE 25.00” 96.00” 13.50” 106.00” 2 Down 16 Ga. SS 1101-SS-SMO 25.00” 139.00” 13.50” 144.00” Smooth 16 Ga. SS 1102-SS-2RBE 25.00” 139.00” 13.50” 144.00” 2 Down 16 Ga. SS
You are correct, but those SS fenders are listed in the Dexter Truck and Transport fender guide catalog. They are for big rigs. If you look in the link I posted, there are no SS fenders listed, tandem or triple axle. That is why I suggested calling them to find out if they can and/or will make them in 9" or 10" width for a boat trailer.

Side note: When I ordered a set from Fenders and More before they sold out, shipping via a freight line from CA. to Houston, TX was about $200. They left the plant secured on a pallett, but when they arrived, they had been cut off the pallet and were just laying inside the trailer. I guess to save space. When they were delivered, they looked like shit with the edges all beat up, but with some work they cleaned up ok. I just read that Rockwell now ships all their fenders to distribution points on their own trucks. So, that might save some money on shipping.

JBZ

Reaction score
You are correct, but those SS fenders are listed in the Dexter Truck and Transport fender guide catalog. They are for big rigs. If you look in the link I posted, there are no SS fenders listed, tandem or triple axle. That is why I suggested calling them to find out if they can and/or will make them in 9" or 10" width for a boat trailer.

Side note: When I ordered a set from Fenders and More before they sold out, shipping via a freight line from CA. to Houston, TX was about $200. They left the plant secured on a pallett, but when they arrived, they had been cut off the pallet and were just laying inside the trailer. I guess to save space. When they were delivered, they looked like shit with the edges all beat up, but with some work they cleaned up ok. I just read that Rockwell now ships all their fenders to distribution points on their own trucks. So, that might save some money on shipping.

Oh Yes
I see that know
Well that sucks :)

Gone_Flat

Reaction score

When i showed up to pick up first set , they were on big racks kid grabbed first set from rack , i noticed same edges all beat to shit , i said noway am i buying this . They went to another rack and came back with like four other sets . I chose two of the best ones . But remember they are probably done in sets so got them home and noticed they dont sit perfectly on the ground . One was a tad longer than the other and obviously the shorter one was taller . Not a huge deal once mounted on trailer .
So is rockwell america the co. Name or is it dexter .

shunter2005

Reaction score
When i showed up to pick up first set , they were on big racks kid grabbed first set from rack , i noticed same edges all beat to shit , i said noway am i buying this . They went to another rack and came back with like four other sets . I chose two of the best ones . But remember they are probably done in sets so got them home and noticed they dont sit perfectly on the ground . One was a tad longer than the other and obviously the shorter one was taller . Not a huge deal once mounted on trailer .
So is rockwell america the co. Name or is it dexter .
Rockwell American. Owned by Dexter. From what I read, they have 3 fender manufacturing plants, but the one in Azle, TX (outside Ft. Worth) makes the majority of the fenders and then they ship them to the other Rockwell locations. I believe that all the manufacturing equipment from Fenders and More was loaded up and shipped to Azle.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Yeah ss fenders are for ballers!!! Haha

I was going to recommend shadow or pacific.