WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to shoot in Havasu?

jailbird141

Reaction score
Where is a good place to shoot in Havasu? I have targets and ammo and would like to find somewhere I can set them up and shoot. I am not looking for a range to shoot at, just somewhere maybe out of town or something where I can set up a target. Anywhere on the outskirts of town?

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Some shoot off of Bison road

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Where is a good place to shoot in Havasu? I have targets and ammo and would like to find somewhere I can set them up and shoot. I am not looking for a range to shoot at, just somewhere maybe out of town or something where I can set up a target. Anywhere on the outskirts of town?

long range or short?

DWC

Reaction score
This is a pretty clean area and not too hard to get to. Bison runs into the area.
52F116B1-629A-46C1-AF3B-BA435F0476D7.jpeg

retaocleg

Reaction score
paseo de oro off of bison is where i go, and bison when we have a bigger group............i grew up on powderhorn, next to last street before the mountains, off bison

1611274038183.png

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Some shoot off of Bison road

Just don’t setup shooting into the hill where the off-road trail comes over the hill by the power lines. Came flying over the hill in my RZR into these geniuses shooting gallery a few weeks ago. Scared the poop 💩 out of me!!! Luckily we didn’t die, lol 😂

Reactions: DWC

4Waters

Reaction score
Just don’t setup shooting into the hill where the off-road trail comes over the hill by the power lines. Came flying over the hill in my RZR into these geniuses shooting gallery a few weeks ago. Scared the poop 💩 out of me!!! Luckily we didn’t die, lol 😂
Been shooting at Cal City several times but one day we started taking rounds from over the hill (possibly 2 or 3 canyons over), some dipshits thought that ot would be cool to shoot over the hill🤬