WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where was the post about the restaurant supply in Ontario?

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
I read on here someone posted about a whole sale selling to the public in Ontario but have not for the life of me been able to find it using the search function.

Can anyone point me in that direction ? I have some friends in the are this may help.

Bear Down

Reaction score

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Andrew Marlborough

Reaction score
Vitco Food service. We used it last week and it was great. Most things are bulk ordered so be prepared for that. We picked up things for the rest of the Family as well. You call in your order early in the morning or the day before. Show up and give them your order number and the load your car.

I've been a long time lurker and never posted, but was also trying to find the original post so I could thank the OP.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Vitco Food service. We used it last week and it was great. Most things are bulk ordered so be prepared for that. We picked up things for the rest of the Family as well. You call in your order early in the morning or the day before. Show up and give them your order number and the load your car.

I've been a long time lurker and never posted, but was also trying to find the original post so I could thank the OP.
https://www.riverdavesplace.com/for...getting-grocery’s-here-is-the-hook-up.214750/