WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where's the floor?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Dow dropped nearly 1k yesterday. Down over 800 ,right now. 10 year is trading at nearly record low. There are rumors of a vaccine on the horizon. If Corona risk can be mitigated I see a quick bounce and have some cash ready to throw into the market. It's gonna be about timing. So what say the inmates?

2Driver

Reaction score
I would have thought yesterday .

The media have that out of the question, as bad news for America is good news to them especially with the election coming.

Big picture, these viruses tend to die off in April-ish so it has a definite end. its not like a major financial crisis. It will hit earnings for a quarter or 2 and GDP a bit and will become soon forgotten as the economy stays strong, and maybe stronger globally as other countries like China have supply chains to catch up with.

When to load up on stock is anybody’s gamble. I've been watching United Airlines, it has a nice saw blade routine of recoveries.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Depends on what you’re invested in. I’m all in on pharma and it’s paying off quite well. Anything with a supply chain from China, run.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
My property values have not been affected

Fuck the stock market. It's about like vegas

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Go car shopping with an angry face.
Unfortunately, America was neutered 6 or 7 years ago in the drug manufacturing market.

RodnJen

Reaction score
My exposure is long-term. The last couple days stung for sure but after the 10-year ride we’ve been on, can’t complain.