WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where's the Ultra 344 update/write up?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
After you made JW drive the RDP houseboat all weekend at DS...I thought for sure you'd show some love for the latest 344 that hit the water last weekend. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369975461.457787.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369975474.713683.jpg

Sent from my iPad

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Wow, pretty sexy boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Love the flat deck rear deck.

Hammer

Reaction score
Is this the same boat that was confiscated ? I don't think JW rigged this boat. So, I don't know where the story would come from....

renodaytona

Reaction score
Is this the same boat that was confiscated ? I don't think JW rigged this boat. So, I don't know where the story would come from....

I thought that it "went back to the bank" when JW was in the middle of rigging it?

Ultra28

Reaction score
I'll try to get some decent shots of it the next time it goes out for testing. They're still testing props/drive spacing etc, dialing it in. Still needs some interior button up, stereo, carpet too.

I'm drawing up the graphics for the next two this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369976159.278065.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369976173.493501.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369976189.673776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369976201.328227.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369976226.350134.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
What motors and drives did it get John?

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Wow, that boat sits bow high at idle.

Singleton

Reaction score

Ultra28

Reaction score
Wow, that boat sits bow high at idle.

That tends to happen when you have 12 people in it and 450 gallons of fuel. I should have probably put a center sponson or something on it to help it when cruising the channel, but we were a little more focused on how it would perform at speed when tooling it.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
That tends to happen when you have 12 people in it and 450 gallons of fuel. I should have probably put a center sponson or something on it to help it when cruising the channel, but we were a little more focused on how it would perform at speed when tooling it.

So basically your saying it's not "partyable" :p:p

Ultra28

Reaction score
Sorry, I typed 450 it's 250 total gallons (125 a side), but that's still an extra 1600lbs of fuel and 1800lbs of people.

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Makes sense to me. Beautiful boat John, congrats.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Look at Hammer bein all protective of his big buddy!

GT buttoned up the last of the rigging on this boat. As Mock stated, after having JW drive the houseboat all weekend for DS, he(Mock) thought RD would give him a little love. I think he was referring to a write up by River Dave's Place and the team! What Mock doesn't know there are subatantially more important companies here. Like Chris Davidon said to KEin his TV show, gotta advertise and pay money. And to think people were bashing CD on that comment. It's a reality in business. But you knew that hence the defensiveness.....at least I hope you knew that.........

Off to the golf course!

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
John, great job on the boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ultra28

Reaction score
Actually, (I should have mentioned this yesterday, but thanks Chris for thinking about us) Dave has already offered to do a write up on the boat. The owner of the boat and Dave were planning on getting together this past weekend to go for a ride, but the boat didn't make it out there in time. Dave has always been real cool to me about helping out without even currently advertising on RDP. I'm sure you'll be seeing a write and video of the boat on RDP sometime in the near future.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Look at Hammer bein all protective of his big buddy!

GT buttoned up the last of the rigging on this boat. As Mock stated, after having JW drive the houseboat all weekend for DS, he(Mock) thought RD would give him a little love. I think he was referring to a write up by River Dave's Place and the team! What Mock doesn't know there are subatantially more important companies here. Like Chris Davidon said to KEin his TV show, gotta advertise and pay money. And to think people were bashing CD on that comment. It's a reality in business. But you knew that hence the defensiveness.....at least I hope you knew that.........

Off to the golf course!

Considering the title sponsor of this site just had their article written this week. I would say tons safe to say he's just a little behind I'm the article department. On fact most the articles written as of late have nothing to do with the sponsors. So that shoots your theory out of the water. ;)

Good to see you and your positive attitude back :)

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Good to understand about why it was sitting so funky at idle. I saw it running this last weekend on plane and that looked real nice. Was just cruising around site six. Would have been cool to see it blow by at some serious speed.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Dave is famous for taking care of the people that help him out...........

flying_pig.jpg

:rolleyes

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Actually, (I should have mentioned this yesterday, but thanks Chris for thinking about us) Dave has already offered to do a write up on the boat. The owner of the boat and Dave were planning on getting together this past weekend to go for a ride, but the boat didn't make it out there in time. Dave has always been real cool to me about helping out without even currently advertising on RDP. I'm sure you'll be seeing a write and video of the boat on RDP sometime in the near future.

I'm just ass kissing so I can get a ride in one :) That's how I roll. :eek:

Sent from my iPad

Heavyhauler

Reaction score
John, the boat is beautiful. Good luck with additional orders.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Considering the title sponsor of this site just had their article written this week. I would say tons safe to say he's just a little behind I'm the article department. On fact most the articles written as of late have nothing to do with the sponsors. So that shoots your theory out of the water. ;)

Good to see you and your positive attitude back :)

Sorry for yor lack of reading comprehension but who do you think "substantially more important companies" in my post was referring to? Even my daughter comprehended that.....she turns six next Sunday. Keep up with posts that reference other threads. ;).

And for a very positive post, we shot seven under.

sirbob

Reaction score
Looks great John!

What are the color combos for the next 2?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Sorry for yor lack of reading comprehension but who do you think "substantially more important companies" in my post was referring to? Even my daughter comprehended that.....she turns six next Sunday. Keep up with posts that reference other threads. ;).

And for a very positive post, we shot seven under.

Don't fuck up my thread Matt :)

Sent from my iPad

Singleton

Reaction score
I'm just ass kissing so I can get a ride in one :) That's how I roll. :eek:

Sent from my iPad

X2. But my wife said if I get a ride all credit cards and check books stay at home :). But I get $200 bucks in cash to donate to the gas