WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Which member was it?!

NoOtherWay

Reaction score
Coming back from Pirates on Saturday afternoon, some dude heading north in the gorge was boating butt ass naked!! He was standing while driving. He was in an older style production deck boat. Looked to be by himself.

sintax

Reaction score
hahaha brings new meaning to the term "letting it all hang out"

reminds of me a time i was in the desert riding with some buds, we all got separated and I saw a truck by a rock pile, which I figured was some climbers. Ended up being some dude buck ass nekkid sun bathing.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I've been guilty in the Catalina channel on warm days.... with a sporty lady.... ask the police helicopter dudes, they all follow my boats. She used to cover up but now we just give the pilots all they need. Highly recommend naked boating.... very liberating.

attitude

Reaction score
If he was in his 60s and in decent shape it must have been the same guy who flipped a U turn in the channel and ran his boat half way up the beach to go talk to a chick half his age on the back of the boat next to RPMs Mach 26.

Springfield

Reaction score
Coming back from Pirates on Saturday afternoon, some dude heading north in the gorge was boating butt ass naked!! He was standing while driving. He was in an older style production deck boat. Looked to be by himself.
Saw that same MFer airin it out. 😂. Buddy Brook co Capetian couldn’t get the visual out of his head. 😳😖

NoOtherWay

Reaction score
If he was in his 60s and in decent shape it must have been the same guy who flipped a U turn in the channel and ran his boat half way up the beach to go talk to a chick half his age on the back of the boat next to RPMs Mach 26.
Yes. with a good tan.

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

attitude

Reaction score
Yes. with a good tan.
Yup same guy, he was also at Kokomos on Friday night. He rolled up with a long sleeve white button up and sunglasses on and sat at a table by himself. My buddy and I got the creeper vibe from him and that’s before we saw the beach incident and heard about the nude incident.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
EXQaEkcXkAA9FMz.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well Bildo wasn't at the river this weekend I believe so that leaves on one typical RDP suspect..... @Hammer what were you thinking man? And who's boat did you steal?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Having a little naked time in a small off beat cove is one thing. Doing it barreling up river for the entire world to see is pretty fucked up.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I saw a guy on friday but naked laying in the center divider on las vegas blvd . Full moon is bringing out the weirdos

Icky

Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't the older guy wearing a thong? Saw him a few times last weekend

Socalx09

Reaction score
With how bad I heard the water was, that is definitely a sight no one wants to see :oops:

brgrcru

Reaction score
I'm guilty of watersking naked a few times . I'm my younger days of course .
My wife and I skied doubles naked a few times .

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Probably adjusting his Jack plate

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I saw him too Near the gorge, LOL
looked over as we we’re getting closer, and thought pretty sure that’s a naked dude. standing up driving. Gotta be someone in front of him right.
nope that’s nuts. Lmao

after I said to my son , what the? He didn’t see, I offered to turn around if he wanted to see a grown man naked. He declined 😂

Riverhound

Reaction score
Too funny! My son and I saw him just south of the sandbar Saturday afternoon. We both looked at each other and said "wtf" is going on over there! LOL

He seemed to be having a good time and we got a good laugh out it so good on him.