WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Which one of you deplorables was in OC today?

C Ya

Reaction score
764F42FB-91B3-469C-810D-74C7E6453B72.jpeg

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Kinda related…….I bought a Sig online yesterday and went to store today to pick it up. Took 20 minutes and out the door I walked with my new handgun. That store was packed with people. Literally (well, figurativly), product flying off the shelf. Ammo limits, of course.

azsunfun

Reaction score
been reloading since comrade barry obama days, have no worries, but our injection needs to be at point blank, you dont want to be acused of launching a projectile!;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Kinda related…….I bought a Sig online yesterday and went to store today to pick it up. Took 20 minutes and out the door I walked with my new handgun. That store was packed with people. Literally (well, figurativly), product flying off the shelf. Ammo limits, of course.

What model?
(Huge Sig fanboy here)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
P365 w/2-10 round mags $499.00. Its a small gun. Much smaller than my 6+1 Glock 9mm (G 43?).

I have a P365. Same kit it sounds like.
2x10, same price even!

Mine likes brass more than steel.

It’s hard to get those last couple rounds into that tiny little Mag huh?

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
2x10, same price even!

Going to range today to fire for first time. Several people [at my work] have said all positive words about the P365. I was amazed at the stack up of the magazine compared to my Glock. The hand grips of the two guns are same "girth" with the Sig @ 10 rounds and the Glock @ 6 rounds. The Sig is a small gun. I dont have big hands but when I'm holding the Sig, I feel like I do

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Going to range today to fire for first time. Several people [at my work] have said all positive words about the P365. I was amazed at the stack up of the magazine compared to my Glock. The hand grips of the two guns are same "girth" with the Sig @ 10 rounds and the Glock @ 6 rounds. The Sig is a small gun. I dont have big hands but when I'm holding the Sig, I feel like I do

It is “the” IWB gun of choice.
I have a leather friction IWB holster that I almost forget is there sometimes.
Also a side OWB plastic holster that I use when bike riding or just out and about. The thing is pretty close to the perfect micro.

After that my 2022 .40 seems like a hand cannon! Lol

AzMandella

Reaction score
2x10, same price even!

I chose the XL because it has a .6" longer barrel and 12rnd clips but when you hold both of them you can barely see and feel the difference . I like it so much that I'm thinking of getting another but in the SAS . They machine all sharp edges so it is less likely to hang up on clothing or holster . My P227 45 ACP is a SAS .

I never buy steel cased ammo . They fire form to the chamber but don't spring back a little like brass making them stick and not eject as well .
And yes the last 2rnd are a bitch to load .