“All he wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi. But all they had was Coke. “
1642533459139.jpeg

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
I think I'll just cut the line next time.o_O

retaocleg

Reaction score
not a fish guy, these prove my apprehension.......
love fishing tho, but i am a toss back guy, mostly........except when i do the summer vacay in the north rim......but as they say up there, fishing slows and the trout are mushy in the summer.............in 80 degree weather🤷‍♂️🤣 when i catch, we cook, and to supplement, we do crawfish...............the northern az lakes are infested with mudbugs............take a hook/leader, put some bacon on it, and just dip in the water.....dont even need a hook..............you can fill a gallon bucket in no time.............rocky shore is filled wether you know or not.............infested is the word..........explains why it is illegal to transport, they are infested now.........fines for leaving with...............
garlic and butter, mmmmmm

and the tale of salt to clean is bubkis...............put them in a bucket with flowing water will do the trick, salt has nothing to do with it

nameisbond

Reaction score
“All he wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi. But all they had was Coke. “
View attachment 1081492

The town our property is at. Pepsi for some reason dominates at restaurants.................... I always say coke and they say Pepsi o.k.? Its the only place I've been that Pepsi is the market leader.

Last edited: